Football 17/18

TheGayTent

16 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Looooooooooooool.

Sorry Neil.

i don't care. I enjoyed the match, and that's why I watch. :)

Salah looks the dogs. Front line upgraded, back line the same old shite (you're dead right, woody).

just knew when Gomez put the ball out what was going to happen., same as I did when Moreno/Can managed to waste the ball they'd just won back.

On 8/9/2017 at 11:14 AM, eFestivals said:

hey, aldershot have been shit for a century+. :P

But today they're top of the league. :D

So it's all downhill from here. :lol:

Or it's not. Fucking hell.

3 games in and still top of the league after a 6-0 win. This might be an interesting season. :)

Just finished with MOTD. Few immediate thoughts.

• Morata looks class. Twenty mins played - one assist, one goals. Movement is sublime and its clear why he's always been at top clubs. With suspensions and injuries, new signings are needed ASAP. Happy to let the media commentate on the 'crisis', confident we WILL be fine.
  • Liverpool should cash in on Coutinho, bring in a cm and a cb and stop zonal marking.
  • Brighton defended very well against City. There's no shame in that result - it's out the way, they did alright. I'm sure they'll show what they are capable of in the upcoming fixtures.
  • Some teams will get spanked by City this year.
  • Arsenals forward play was a wet dream for fans of tika taka and they showed some steel to come back. They will come up against tighter defences and if they concede three goals against the likes of United, it's unlikely they will win. Work to be done with the defence.
  • Rooney scored and I had my doubts but I think it might end up being a good signing for Everton. Tough run of games coming up and I don't expect them to pick up many points so they'll be happy to have started well yesterday.
  • Jay Rodriguez looked like a man with a point to prove and I really hope it goes well for him this year. If he continues to play like that, it could finally be his time. After all his bad luck, he deserves it.
  • Congrats Huddersfield, top of the league and having a laugh.

1 hour ago, jyoung said:

• Arsenals forward play was a wet dream for fans of tika taka and they showed some steel to come back. They will come up against tighter defences and if they concede three goals against the likes of United, it's unlikely they will win. Work to be done with the defence.

To be fair their back three was made up of a kid and two left backs. Monreal as the middle central defender is far from ideal. With Koscielny, Mustafi and Mertesacker to come back in they'll be much improved.

10 hours ago, TheGayTent said:

That's by far our worse performance of the season 

Dreadful. Having watched it back, Utd were great at times. 

Hoofball eh?! 

Any see Suarez's dive last night? Standard stuff now. Dive, roll, scream, hand out, roll into a ball.

What a cheating little rat.

Edited by The Nal