Jasonbee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

However much weed you think you'll get through, double it 

I struggle to smoke at Glastonbury, I just get really paranoid and spam out by everyone who are clearly not stoned

Edited by Swine_Glasto2014

Yeah to echo what's been said. Just enjoy what you are doing. This is my fourth and I think I've finally cracked that advise. Try not to feel you're not doing Glastonbury properly. It's your festival and Glastonbury is great whatever you're doing. 

Glastonbury is great when watching bands. 

Glastonbury is great when aimlessly wondering. 

Glastonbury is great taking time over food and not watching bands. 

Glastonbury is great sitting down because you're a little tired and taking it in. 

The only time it's not great is when you feel you have to do everything so instead of something you're doing in the moment. I.e sitting down and watching something in Avalon cafe rather than you go steaming to shangrila because 'that's what your supposed to do after hours' 

You'll absolutely love it 

If you're worried about people breaking into your tent while you're asleep, create a homemade alarm system. Simply attach a piece of string (12 inches or more) to a clip (keyring type clip) then attach loads of empty beer cans to the string, maybe drop a few tent pegs into a couple of the cans then once your into you tent for the night clip your DIY alarm system to the zipper of your tent flap and there you go!

Failing that either put your wallet and goods at the bottom of your sleeping bag or if you have a bum bag sleep with it attached to you.

In 15 years of attending festivals I haven't been robbed once, i thought i had but i think i just spent more the night before. However a couple next to us got robbed last year at Glastonbury.