Biffy clyro....

waterfalls212434

40 minutes ago, Impropaganda said:

I know it's not going to happen but I would love to see an old school Biffy set at glasto

Yeah that would be increds. I had a thought. The park stage is celebrating 10 year anniversary, puzzle is also celebrating 10 year anniversary. Imagine if they did a surprise set on the park and played puzzle from start to finish. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Impropaganda said:

I know it's not going to happen but I would love to see an old school Biffy set at glasto

Although the likelihood is they'll do the opposite of this and ignore everything pre-Puzzle.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/biffy-clyro/2017/megaland-landgraaf-netherlands-4be70732.html

Assuming they had a similar set length here I'd imagine this would be pretty close to what Glastonbury will get.

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Although the likelihood is they'll do the opposite of this and ignore everything pre-Puzzle.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/biffy-clyro/2017/megaland-landgraaf-netherlands-4be70732.html

Assuming they had a similar set length here I'd imagine this would be pretty close to what Glastonbury will get.

Wish I hadn't seen that, Biffy were one of my must-sees. 

Im not after a lot, just some of Glitter and Trauma/Justboy/57/Q and A's. The hits, yknow 

8 hours ago, Chicken Bob said:

Yeah that would be increds. I had a thought. The park stage is celebrating 10 year anniversary, puzzle is also celebrating 10 year anniversary. Imagine if they did a surprise set on the park and played puzzle from start to finish. 

Puzzle was the last biffy album I bought loved everything before that but just don't like the direction they went in since.

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

that just puts me of going to see them saw them plenty during the tours for the first three albums which I love and would put blackened sky up there as one of my favourite debut albums by a band.

• 6 months later...