• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Divein said:

They always do San Miguel.

Will still be Tuborg over the rest of the site

kill my dreams dont you.....god knows why eavis thinks thats a good beer to have on site, its basically the european version of bud light...watered down pint of piss, thankgod for the cornish arms! :P hopefully they wont run out of tribute this time!

2 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

kill my dreams dont you.....god knows why eavis thinks thats a good beer to have on site, its basically the european version of bud light...watered down pint of piss, thankgod for the cornish arms! :P hopefully they wont run out of tribute this time!

Sorry, it just makes it all the more special when you get a cold pint of San Miguel somewhere.

on the subject of drinks, do you think anywhere will do a good porter? 

2 minutes ago, Divein said:

Sorry, it just makes it all the more special when you get a cold pint of San Miguel somewhere.

on the subject of drinks, do you think anywhere will do a good porter? 

I know this isn't hugely helpful, but I've got a pile of cans of beavertown smog rocket so I'm sorted for Porter :lol: there's an ale bar by the acoustic stage that typically has about 16 beers on - disappointingly though they tend to be paler types of beer 

8 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

I think the reason is that they've got to use a brewer that can reliably deliver vast amounts of beer to the site. I'm sure Glasto Worker will chip in as he's usually got good insight into this sort of thing.

5 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

I know this isn't hugely helpful, but I've got a pile of cans of beavertown smog rocket so I'm sorted for Porter :lol: there's an ale bar by the acoustic stage that typically has about 16 beers on - disappointingly though they tend to be paler types of beer 

the Avalon bar also has some ales on but again, think its more pale ales than anything darker from what i remember

Just now, pie_and_a_pint said:

Looks lovely. 

Sadly they won't get a penny of my money after their less-than-welcoming attitude towards wet, tired litterpickers last year and the year before.

Cmon then, what's this all about? I tend to camp near the Beat Hotel and I'm never anything less than confused by the crap music and huge amount of people stood outside seemingly doing nothing: I'm more than happy to listen to negative reports about em, it's always seemed a bit strange to me