Who is everyone definitely not seeing

Lionel Ritchie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Work radio - I'd get bloody lynched if I changed the station :lol: on occasion I think it'd be well worth it. I call them Galway days. I cannot listen to a single second of that aural torture. 

fair enough. I did that once upon a time. There's a load of tunes from the mid 90s that bring me out in hives. 

7 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

feel your pain, i do factory work with a `central` radio that sends signal to the entire factorys sets, its always on our local radio station with the tinest of playlists....3 12 hour shifts in a row of hearing the same CRAP. multiple times a day..tends to grate after a while...and among that crap is usually the same ed sheeran song at least 4-5 times over the day.....and why tell me do local radio stations think rock bands only have 1 or 2 songs? why everytime they play g&r does it have to be sweet child? why everytime they play bonjovi does it `have` to be living on a prayer? etc etc.

yeah dont get me started on local radio....lol

Could be worse-

Oh, no, just seen they play absolutely anything by Bon Jovi, my mistake. I feel for you.

Coldplay :ph34r:

everything else is up for grabs, depends where we are and how pissed we are. If we're being entertained then happy dayz, if not then move on; simples.

PS a tad merry atm, just had a dress rehearsal in the garden this evening; excitement level is 10.

PPS Liam is a deffo, just because.......

Applogies - pissed

Everybody on Pyramid except Kristofferson, everybody on Other except for British Sea Power, everybody on, hang on, why am I going to Glastonbury at all this year? Oh yeah for the craic, no but seriously if I miss Liam and the Oasis re-union, I'll be happy.