Who is everyone definitely not seeing

Lionel Ritchie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bite - Clean Bandit. One of my Glasto highlights a few years ago but their output since their first album is pretty poor, so won't be catching them this year. Plus they're at Manchester Pride where they'll be better suited, so I'll catch them there.

i doubt Clean Bandit is high on anyone's list here so apologies for the uncontroversial post!

3 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

2 peas in a pod. if i wanted to hear overplayed, overhyped chart bs id turn on local radio :P 

I sit there and grumble like hell about it at work, no bloody chance I'll be listening to that shite in my own time! 

Just now, balti-pie said:

I sit there and grumble like hell about it at work, no bloody chance I'll be listening to that shite in my own time! 

feel your pain, i do factory work with a `central` radio that sends signal to the entire factorys sets, its always on our local radio station with the tinest of playlists....3 12 hour shifts in a row of hearing the same CRAP. multiple times a day..tends to grate after a while...and among that crap is usually the same ed sheeran song at least 4-5 times over the day.....and why tell me do local radio stations think rock bands only have 1 or 2 songs? why everytime they play g&r does it have to be sweet child? why everytime they play bonjovi does it `have` to be living on a prayer? etc etc.

yeah dont get me started on local radio....lol

1 minute ago, fatyeti24 said:

change your radio station

Work radio - I'd get bloody lynched if I changed the station :lol: on occasion I think it'd be well worth it. I call them Galway days. I cannot listen to a single second of that aural torture. 

2 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

feel your pain, i do factory work with a `central` radio that sends signal to the entire factorys sets, its always on our local radio station with the tinest of playlists....3 12 hour shifts in a row of hearing the same CRAP. multiple times a day..tends to grate after a while...and among that crap is usually the same ed sheeran song at least 4-5 times over the day.....and why tell me do local radio stations think rock bands only have 1 or 2 songs? why everytime they play g&r does it have to be sweet child? why everytime they play bonjovi does it `have` to be living on a prayer? etc etc.

yeah dont get me started on local radio....lol

I know a bit about radio. I could answer your questions, but the answers are so depressing you wouldn't thank me.

Better just think it's shite, than know what cynical c**ts they really are.