Gracebeddow

Hi everyone, I had my tickets sent on to me to my new address (first class, recorded, tracked delivery) and long story short, the Royal Mail have lost them/ cannot locate them. Does anyone have any ideas of who I can try contacting for some help/ compassion? See Tickets and Glastonbury directly have both been totally unhelpful, simply stating they don't replace lost or stolen tickets. 

I'm getting so desperate now. I have a police crime number (the police deemed it as theft - intercepted post). I know people in the past emailed Dick Vernon from Glasto and he offered help, but he has retired. 

How can victims of crime be held responsible? All I want is go to Glastonbury next week :(:(

Any suggestions/ stories you could share, I'd be eternally grateful- literally losing sleep over this!

Your best best is to get as much proof from Royal Mail and the police stating that they have been lost and then go to the box office at gate A with you ID, proof of purchase etc... and try to explain the situation.

These guys emailed the CEO of SeeTickets last year, but they never received the tickets:

Take a read of this. It's quite a long thread, but pretty much exactly the same thing happened to someone last year and there's a lot of information in there. In that case, they eventually turned up just before the Festival, so hopefully the same happens this time.