Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

squirrelarmy

12 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

They also sell really big secrets.

What happens if I look back before reaching the top of the hill above the park?

the universe will implode and return to a point of singularity

who will fill the gap if I eat beans on toast before they play

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, OneLittleFish said:

We're connected by the Stereo MC's.

If you were to fill a longdrop to the brim with ping pong balls would anyone be surprised?

No it happens every year in park home campsite 

Why does it always rain over Glastonbury weekend??

Edited by Tdiz

15 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

Because that Travis lad stay there the whole weekend. 

When will Pearl Jam play the Pyramid? 

When Nelson gets his eyeball back

What will Michael E sing this year and who with

Edited by milly16

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

All the fairies, pixies, and little people come out to play.

Why?

Jimmy Somerville pondered much the same question. 

Were several species of small fury animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict? 

Edited by Northern Soul
Very obscure album tune there. Free pint in the Bimble Inn for the correct answer. No Google cheating....!!

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That's just a series of words which make a statement, but doesn't answer the question that I posed. Lest this game go to wrack and ruin with inadherence to the rules, I demand a proper answer. 

Fair's fair.

From Middle English why, from Old English hwȳhwī(why, literally by what, for what), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (by what, how), from Proto-Indo-European *kʷey, locative of *kʷís (who). Cognate with Old Saxon hwī (why)hwiu (how; why)Middle High German wiu (how, why), archaic Danish and Norwegian hvi (why)Swedish vi (why)Faroese and Icelandichví (why)Latin cui (to whom, dative case of quī (who, how, why))Ancient Greek πει(peiwhere). Compare Old English þȳ (because, since, on that account, therefore, then, literally by that, for that). See thy.

can't argue with that though:P.

Edited by Northern Soul
In essence you asked what "why?" is. So there's your answer.

14 minutes ago, Northern Soul said:

Fair's fair.

From Middle English why, from Old English hwȳhwī(why, literally by what, for what), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (by what, how), from Proto-Indo-European *kʷey, locative of *kʷís (who). Cognate with Old Saxon hwī (why)hwiu (how; why)Middle High German wiu (how, why), archaic Danish and Norwegian hvi (why)Swedish vi (why)Faroese and Icelandichví (why)Latin cui (to whom, dative case of quī (who, how, why))Ancient Greek πει(peiwhere). Compare Old English þȳ (because, since, on that account, therefore, then, literally by that, for that). See thy.

can't argue with that though:P.

Oh, that's fantastic. Thank you. :)

1 hour ago, Northern Soul said:

Just playin' by the rules. Just playin' by the rules;)

Would you believe that I haven't got a clue what on earth you are on about in the above post?  And stop winking at me. You've given me the fear now man. Oh shite, now my wife has just started giving out from upstairs. 

Northern Soul - nice chatting. Got to dash. Might be back in a short while minus my bollocks. May as well smile while I still can. :)

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Course they were. Roger said so.

Thanks for the pint.

If the acoustic tent regulars wander into the rest of the festival, are they temporarily blinded and bemused?

@Yoghurt on a Stick-Glad your plums are ok...!!

@Scruffylovemonster-Bravo Sir:), I am unable to answer your question though. I will leave it for someone more learned than myself. 

23 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Course they were. Roger said so.

Thanks for the pint.

If the acoustic tent regulars wander into the rest of the festival, are they temporarily blinded and bemused?

There are no acoustic tent regulars.

After the peace sign record is broken, what is the next record to be broken at Glastonbury?