Workers Beer Company facilities?

Glastoworker2017

Hi,

I'll be going to glastonbury this year for the first time and as a volunteer with WBC.

I understand we have separate staff camping with dedicated shower/toilet facilities however I wanted to know within the 'canteen/social' area whether there are electricity points for phone chargers (and perhaps a little travel hairdryer...don't judge me, I'm going to be there for a while!)

If anyone has any extra information it would be much appreciated, thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Glastoworker2017 said:

Hi,

I'll be going to glastonbury this year for the first time and as a volunteer with WBC.

I understand we have separate staff camping with dedicated shower/toilet facilities however I wanted to know within the 'canteen/social' area whether there are electricity points for phone chargers (and perhaps a little travel hairdryer...don't judge me, I'm going to be there for a while!)

calling @glasto-worker

Although I assume he might be busy by now.

I could probably guess how he would respond though

19 minutes ago, Glastoworker2017 said:

Hi,

I'm sure glasto-worker will be along in a bit to give you the specifics - but with regards to plug sockets - Yes to phones. No to most other things and especially a definite no to any Hairdryers / curlers / straightners / other cosmetic things. That applies to just about any organisation that provides plugs for their crew to use (most do, these days). They provide them solely so that they can get in contact with you.

13 minutes ago, incident said:

I'm sure glasto-worker will be along in a bit to give you the specifics - but with regards to plug sockets - Yes to phones. No to most other things and especially a definite no to any Hairdryers / curlers / straightners / other cosmetic things. That applies to just about any organisation that provides plugs for their crew to use (most do, these days). They provide them solely so that they can get in contact with you.

That's fine, I thought it might be worth a try. Looking forward to it regardless obviously!