Cinemarageddon Tickets?

4519dennis

For everyone's information I dropped them an email:

The cars have a minimum of 4 seats, however the front two seats give a good view of the screen and there might be sighting problems from the back.

The audio will be played from speakers within the car, so no headphones required.  The headphones are for viewing outside of the cars.

So 2 x for serious viewing or 4 x for a more casual experience.
Edited by Ashl
Typo

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Minimum of 4? Or maximum of 4?

'Minimum' sounds plausible - assuming they're all different styles of cars.  Some of the larger american style ones without 'shift-sticks' can probably have three along the front even.  not sure what style of car they'll be, hopefully comfy for two hours - not too comfy so I fall asleep though! (bound to happen actually)

4 hours ago, Upside down frowner said:

One of our party is an old retired punk. Wanted to take him to the 1977 special that does not seem to be in the list? Or is it seperate from the car part?

That's gonna be in the tented Black Lamp cinema, not the outdoor arena with the cars. No booking required!

Only just found out about this ticketing thing, not sure how I feel about it.

Can see how it's probably necessary with the cars and that to manage it a little bit, but it just feels wrong needing to prebook and pay a deposit for something at Glastonbury. 

Was planning on wondering over there to check it out one night but probably won't bother now.

Shame really, I was hoping this would be a return of the old outdoor cinema field but needing to either book a seat or use headphones kinda takes the edge off the fun community element of watching a big film in a field with a load of fucked up people.