Frontmen/women gone solo.....or where can I hear some classic tunes 2017 edition.

Justiceforcedave

There's always a few sneaky band members hiding throughout the line up, some of which I instantly recognise and some which I don't! 

So obviously we've got Liam who will no doubt throw in some Oasis classics, Mark Langegan who will no doubt play a single Screaming Trees song (which no one's every heard of) and Paul Carrack who will be dishing out some Squeeze tunes, some Mike and the Mechanics and.....most excitingly of all Ace's "How Long".

Who else?

Hamilton Leithauser on the Park Stage from the Walkmen but looking at recent set lists unlikely to be playing their stuff

Also add Jo Goddard from Hot Chip on the same stage 

Sorry for another edit but on a roll now

Tom Chaplin on the Acoustic stage from Keane. He does play songs from his old band

Edited by radioahed

7 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Paul Carrack.

Has sung (lead)vocals with Squeeze, Mike + the Mechanics, Roger Waters, Ace and others, as well as playing instruments in many more.

If his voice was a loo roll he'd be Velvet triple soft.

He was excellent in 2015. Looking forward to seeing him again

How does Chris Diifford and Glenn Tilbrook as an act differ from Squeeze. Jools is also there and Gilson Lavis plays drums with Jools, Paul Carrack is also there. The big secret is a Squeeze reunion, hurrah, sorry got a bit carried away there.