how do you feel

wobble

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited to the point where I haven't even started writing my field work report for my supervisor despite having been sat at my computer since 10am. I have however purchased a power bank phone charger and a metal army mirror, checked through the Glastonbury app to see if any of my friends are going to see Glass Animals, and read lots about weather even though it all got so technical I didn't really understand what any of it meant

So in short, everything is awesome :danced:

Edited by Sasperella

My excitement levels had actually dwindled somewhat for a couple of weeks but upon realising that this time next week ill officially be on annual leave, excitment levels have hit the roof

Starving 10 minutes ago, now in a food coma thinking about all the amazing food stalls at Glastonbury. I'm still yet to find one that's been so good I have to make a point of going back every year so open to suggestions on that.

I did have a pretty damn good hog roast somewhere in the Unfairground last year, actually.

25 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Knackered. Spent the day at the beach in Dubrovnik and that place has so many steep inclines and stairs. Then I got on a bus and just arrived in Split!

My calves feel like they could fall off my legs but it's all in preperation my dear boy.

That bus journey is a killer although I did get an amazing sunset picture at the Bosnian border crossing last year.

Both amazing cities, are you heading out to the islands?

Physically exhausted from working the past 6 days.

Far too excited for my 10 days off work starting this Friday, seeing two of my closest groups of mates at two different festivals, in my favourite two places in the world (Liverpool and Glasto).