how do you feel

wobble

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling like crap had rabid tooth infection over weekend they can't remove it due to infection even after injecting my mouth 3 times

Currently look like I'm auditioning for Marlon brandos part in godfather 

On antibiotics to get swelling down and hopefully get tooth removed Monday 

Worried that i will really struggle this year due to fucked knee(s). Just about coped with Bearded Theory which is flat and about 20 times smaller and am still stiff and aching after just seven hours at DemonDayz on Saturday.

11 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I was once told by a friend to visit a certain roof top bar when I was visiting a certain country. He said that I'll be totally taken aback. He was right. Very right. I really don't like swish fancy bars. In fact, I think that I have a psychological aversion to them in normal circumstances. However, if I travel now, I always try to see if the place has a sky bar / roof top bar that I can visit.

With that in mind, I have just looked up and noticed that Hvar has one, and that it also is rated very highly. Might be a little expensive, but you could go up there and have one slow drink while you take in the views. 

Anyway, the roof top bar in Hvar is called The Top, and is in the Adriana Hotel.

:lol: Definately not my scene either but I will check it out!  Top tips thanks yog! 

21 hours ago, verrymerry said:

Sorry to hear Goose :(

The vet has rung , she has stuvite crystals/stones so we can control it with diet if she will eat the special food. Thank heavens it wasn't a tumour . Now there is the small possibility that her bladder will get blocked and we will have to rush her to the vets . Fingers crossed that doesn't happen 

3 hours ago, strangegoose said:

The vet has rung , she has stuvite crystals/stones so we can control it with diet if she will eat the special food. Thank heavens it wasn't a tumour . Now there is the small possibility that her bladder will get blocked and we will have to rush her to the vets . Fingers crossed that doesn't happen 

At least that's something :) Fingers crossed for her x

I feel comfortably  relaxed and full after having had my dinner while watching the last episode of House of Cards new season. Also feeling a bit sleepy so might go to bed soon.

7 hours ago, Wanderlei said:

I've got to that time where i'm paranoid that i'll get ill. Anyone that sneezes near me is the devil.

Thought it was just me. I genuinely don't know what it is but I have no plans everyone in work is okay, last week and this week though I've never seen so many people ill coughing and sneezing and the hygiene in my office is bad at the best of times. Its uncanny how everyone around me is always ill when big things like this are looming. 

I know only worrying will make me more prone to catching something but I'm armed with the antibac handwash and avoiding all close contact :lol: