Selling roundtrip train ticket London - Glasto £56

rachlinn

Hi all,

Due to a massive f*ck up, I unfortunately no longer have  a Glastonbury ticket. However, I do have a roundtrip train ticket from London to the festival site, which I got at a decent price due to booking in advance.

Train times are heading out Wednesday morning, back on Monday morning. There is a free shuttle between the festival site and the train station in Castle Cray (see here: http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/getting-here/by-train/), so the price covers your full roundtrip, and you get to avoid sitting in the massive tailbacks on the way into and out of the festival! Bookings are as below, though there is some flexibility on the return journey:

Journey: 1 London Paddington to Castle Cary
Outward journey: 21 Jun 2017 
departs London Paddington at 07:15 travel by Train service provider GreatWestern Railway to station Castle Cary arrives 09:06 ( seats reserved: Coach: D Seats: 17 )
Return journey: 26 Jun 2017 
Suggested service departs Castle Cary at 08:34 travel by Train service provider South West Trains to station London Waterloo arrives 11:19

Selling at cost for £56 as just would like someone to be able to use the tickets. Happy to meet in central London to hand over the tickets and exchange cash.