Somerset Log Candles. ORDER HERE!

Sawdusty surfer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered two and didn't pick them up I apologise. I didn't get the text where to pick them up. My phone was not getting good signal at all all weekend. I had a wonder round the green fields to try find you and even asked a guy who was selling similair "are you sawdusty surfer". You should have seen his face. Didn't realise it was the CN field you were in. Sorry for messing you around with the preorder. 

I met Sawdusty Surfer and claimed a hug along with my log candle. :) Hug reputation richly deserved.

We lit it on Sunday night and sat mesmerised by it for ages. Didn't half chuck out heat as well!  My mates have decent pics, I'll grab them when I get a chance.

10/10 would buy again.  Though next time I'll bring my trolley and take 2.

On 6/15/2017 at 0:08 PM, BadgerMatt said:

Hello, I would like one please. Thanks.

Sorry I didn't collect mine but when I headed up to the CN field you weren't around and unfortunately I didn't make it back there again - one of the disadvantages of such a massive site. I'm sorry not to have been able to complete the transaction - they look great!