Primavera 2018

Runnerups

On 4/13/2018 at 6:24 PM, Orens said:

Confidence Man just released their debut album and I love it. Should be really fun live, my friends went to see them in Glastonbury and it was so good, they ended up going to their second show as well.

I've been listening to them for weeks and I can't decide if they're the most fun thing on the line-up or what happens when you don't warn future generations about the horrors of the Ting Tings.

10 hours ago, OneLittleFish said:

I've been listening to them for weeks and I can't decide if they're the most fun thing on the line-up or what happens when you don't warn future generations about the horrors of the Ting Tings.

Fair point. I´ve been to a great Ting Tings show though, Roskilde 2008.

3 hours ago, Hip Priest said:

Details have yet to be announced. Unlike the open air concert that night (headlined by Belle & Sebastian) you will need to have a weekend festival ticket.

Thanks - will keep an eye out. 

Not a massive Belle & Sebastian fan, but both times I have seen them at a festival they have been a highlight.