Primavera 2018

Runnerups

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Going off the Idles leak: Migos as a headliner at Primavera Sound is wild. I know they're big but a line above A$AP Rocky and even Lorde who are (or at least I though were) even bigger in the pop circles. They're not even headlining Wireless.

Totally agree. I did see them at Øya 2017. They were terrible. IMHO.

1 hour ago, Steph U said:

The "problem" are the speculations on this forum - when I heard some bands being speculated about for the very first time, I was freaking out. Seeing them on the poster NOW is more like "oh yup, expected that". Well, couldn't help it and stay away from this forum, hehe. But surely, the surprise factor is higher when knowing nothing at all.

That's why I didn't look at the poster 

Now then lads. Big AM fan here and fuckin buzzing to see them this year but never heard of this festival so looking for tips. How many flip flops do you lot go through on average? Any chance they’ll add The View or Catfish and the Bottlemen? Also anyone know if they’re showing England vs. Nigeria on Saturday? 

Edited by dentalplan
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Now then lads. Big AM fan here and fuckin buzzing to see them this year but never heard of this festival so looking for tips. How many flip flops do you lot go through on average? Any chance they’ll add The View or Catfish and the Bottlemen? Also anyone know if they’re showing England vs. Nigeria on Saturday? 

They had the champions league on last year so possible

"Hours later came the viral video showing the reactions of 10 fans from different parts of the world on being the first to discover the lineup. And now, after a long journey in the desert in western format that has taken a whole night, this is, at last, the Primavera Sound 2018 lineup."

From the newsletter. So the loop was supposed to go on until tomorrow morning?