Primavera 2018

Runnerups

25 minutes ago, Albinoss said:

To get up front stage you should take a place 1/2 before the start of the concert (for the smaller stages) to at least 1 hour (for the bigger ones). I don't know about mordor ones tho, I've never saw a concert from the front row there... 

For the smaller stages I would say 5-10 minutes is sufficient to acheive a great spot at most sets (maybe not front row). Indeed a big difference compared to Mordor, I needed to turn up about an hour in advance for Arcade Fire last year to get a decent spot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Olivedal 1904 said:

For the smaller stages I would say 5-10 minutes is sufficient to acheive a great spot at most sets (maybe not front row). Indeed a big difference compared to Mordor, I needed to turn up about an hour in advance for Arcade Fire last year to get a decent spot. 

That's better than I thought :) I'm used to holding my barrier spot for hours before the act I'm really interested in. Thanks, guys!

5 minutes ago, Olivedal 1904 said:

With an 1/2 hour wait i get the fron row and the exact spot from where I want to see the concert, if it's a really important one. During that wait time I can rest a little, before the special moment to start. As Olivedal1904 said, in 10 minutes you can get a good spot (but it depends on which stage and which band we are talking about) 

1 minute ago, red90 said:

That's better than I thought :) I'm used to holding my barrier spot for hours before the act I'm really interested in. Thanks, guys!

And of course no need to stress to the earlier sets at the two biggest stages. I strolled pretty close up front in the middle of sets around 8-9 pm last year. And I am pretty self-conscious with bothering people so wouldn't do it if it would have been really crowded. People tend to leave plenty of room. 

10 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Gabi said around 10am that in 12hrs "we begin to ride", and now another reference to the cart. I'm guessing it'll be some sort of video/animation of the cart moving, starting tonight, and will finish tomorrow morning with the lineup being revealed?

So tonight at 10pm we should expect something? But I doubt they will announce any names till the morning 

Edited by Albinoss
Error

I'm going to guess a little graphic of a cart rolling through a desert for 12 hours a la Desert Bus. Then we get to the line up at 10am ish

Have Open'er/TRNSMT mentioned a time for their reveal? Imagine it is going to be the same minute across the board, the minute the AM website gets up and running

1 minute ago, alansdeepbath said:

I'm going to guess a little graphic of a cart rolling through a desert for 12 hours a la Desert Bus. Then we get to the line up at 10am ish

Have Open'er/TRNSMT mentioned a time for their reveal? Imagine it is going to be the same minute across the board, the minute the AM website gets up and running

Nope, they haven't! Checked their twitter pages

12 minutes ago, tool06 said:

Are tickets transferable? I am thinking of buying one now, and selling it if I dont like the announcement (which is highly unlikely :D )

The tickets are refundable if you change your mind, within 14 days from the purchase. Tickets are not transferable, but I don't know if there is an official marketplace for the resale 

11 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I don't see why they couldn't release the lineup at midnight tonight after two hours of buildup.

They do always seem to like to do things differently.

I feel that maybe you are right. What concerns is that they said that price will change with the announcement of the lineup, right? 

And today they announced that last chance to buy on this price is 28th January. So, after midnight they either announce lineup, or they are closing their marketplace for some hours, until the announcement of the line up in the morning.

1 minute ago, cortomaltese said:

I feel that maybe you are right. What concerns is that they said that price will change with the announcement of the lineup, right? 

And today they announced that last chance to buy on this price is 28th January. So, after midnight they either announce lineup, or they are closing their marketplace for some hours, until the announcement of the line up in the morning.

Or they could leave the marketplace open on the early morning of the 29th until the lineup announce.

No one would complain if they keep the ticket prices lower for a few hours longer than they said...

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

You're probably right and it would be unorthodox/very unlikely but then so is releasing the lineup through having to play a video game...

Yes, but considering this is Sunday after all, and considering the fact that the embargo will probably set off tomorrow, we can expect it in the morning - just like we have in 2016+2017.

Sziget just announced they will reveal the next headliner at noon, most likely a couple of hours after Primavera (just like Roskilde with Arcade Fire/Solange/etc. last year).

Just now, xxialac said:

Or they could leave the marketplace open on the early morning of the 29th until the lineup announce.

No one would complain if they keep the ticket prices lower for a few hours longer than they said...

Exactly, it happened last year if I recall.

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Yes sure, i guess there is no probkem with this. But primavera management is very good with details. So why to announce that today is the last chance( actually they said few hours left), when someone can buy at the same price on 29 in the morning?Anyway, im just saying.. it doesnt make big difference for me ..