Primavera 2018

Runnerups

4 minutes ago, Orens said:

This is a summary of the stuff he's been leaking for the 2016 festival season, which I remember seeing two years ago. Tons of unannounced information on different festivals, including concerts that eventually didn't happen.

Yeah it was also a common thing: claiming there were some concerts or big acts remaining for other festivals and when those announcements didn't came people were furious with those festivals. 

I've only started following the other forum when people here mentioned Bar Tool and in that period Bar leaked a lot of useful (and true) info. I found nothing wrong in his attitude and he stayed off the topic of other festivals. He also explained the Live Nation link, however I have no idea if that was a lie or not. He presented himself as the Mad Cool CM at the beginning, so there's no doubt in my mind that the account was run by (one or more people form) Mad Cool.

As I don't know the whole background - how do you know that's the same people that posted stuff about other festivals in the past? Disgusting strategy indeed if true <_<

As for AM, I'm sure they will play MC. Teasing with 0114 on top of Bar basically confirming them on the forum and then not announcing would be PR suicide. And with the lineup already announced, totally unnecessary too.

2 minutes ago, clasher said:

I've only started following the other forum when people here mentioned Bar Tool and in that period Bar leaked a lot of useful (and true) info. I found nothing wrong in his attitude and he stayed off the topic of other festivals. He also explained the Live Nation link, however I have no idea if that was a lie or not. He presented himself as the Mad Cool CM at the beginning, so there's no doubt in my mind that the account was run by (one or more people form) Mad Cool.

As I don't know the whole background - how do you know that's the same people that posted stuff about other festivals in the past? Disgusting strategy indeed if true <_<

As for AM, I'm sure they will play MC. Teasing with 0114 on top of Bar basically confirming them on the forum and then not announcing would be PR suicide. And with the lineup already announced, totally unnecessary too.

I know Jitu was working for Mad Cool because when he had the reliability  of the Arcade Fire leak he started promoting the first edition of Mad Cool when it wasn't already announced.

Then I know Bull and Bar Tool where mad cool workers because he started giving info as Bar Tool with the Bull profile but when they realized  that the Bull profile had a very bad reputation he requested to start again with a new nickname: Bar Tool. 

BTW just to update (sorry, been out all day, posted the AM info from my phone before), not all the dates I mentioned are deffo getting announced on Monday, they were just the dates they're playing. They were the shows that Adam was deciding about going to to see the monkeys (he has settled for Barca)

That might mean Porto is getting announced at a different time. Also I spotted someone said they might be confusing Porto with Lisbon but he 100% said Porto

1 minute ago, alansdeepbath said:

BTW just to update (sorry, been out all day, posted the AM info from my phone before), not all the dates I mentioned are deffo getting announced on Monday, they were just the dates they're playing. They were the shows that Adam was deciding about going to to see the monkeys (he has settled for Barca)

That might mean Porto is getting announced at a different time. Also I spotted someone said they might be confusing Porto with Lisbon but he 100% said Porto

Just noting that I got a proof from @alansdeepbath and I believe it's legit.

Guys, Arctic Monkeys are playing Primavera Sound!

25 minutes ago, alansdeepbath said:

It's kind of hard to confuse Porto with Lisbon... I won't let myself consume any sort of hype though. Holy shit.

Just now, Orens said:

For a foreigner who most likely never was there? Confusing Porto and Portugal does make kind of sense :rolleyes:

No because besides the word "NOS", both festivals are quite different in scale and they're also a month away from each other! If they're playing at barca, then it's PS. If it's at PS they're playing, it wouldn't make much sense to associate that date with NOS Alive's dates. I hope you catch my drift. Basically, if you're to think about barca, you're bound to associate with porto due to each festival's dates. If you're to think about madrid, on the other hand, you're most likely associating with lisbon (nos alive). This reply must be full of bad phrasing, I hope the message gets through

1 minute ago, young_contra said:

No because besides the word "NOS", both festivals are quite different in scale and they're also a month away from each other! If they're playing at barca, then it's PS. If it's at PS they're playing, it wouldn't make much sense to associate that date with NOS Alive's dates. I hope you catch my drift. Basically, if you're to think about barca, you're bound to associate with porto due to each festival's dates. If you're to think about madrid, on the other hand, you're most likely associating with lisbon (nos alive). This reply must be full of bad phrasing, I hope the message gets through

I don't know, he mentioned either cities or places in general. Not festivals.

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

Well I’ve now listened to AM extensively and can’t remember a single memorable song. 

Luckily there’s six other stages to choose from.

I like them as a "let's just have fun" band, not a real "rock" band per say. I have good memories with them, I covered one of them songs at the end of my high school with a couple of friends

4 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Err. Can't delete the duplicate print. 

He cracks me up with this shit. This morning he came with:

24 hours and 30 minutes ...

I do not know how to subtract

And now:

26 and a half hours

Yes now

Or not ... I think yes

Edited by Orens