Primavera 2018

Runnerups

3 minutes ago, Ovechkin said:

Have they ever headlined a festival in the US? in 2014 they played second tier slots at Lollapalooza and Firefly. 

This year they're obviously will do at Firefly.

I don't think so, they played 5th down on the main stage at Coachella in 2012 but their last album made a big impact there since and I think the crowd they got at Bonnaroo 2014 convinced people they could be headliners.  

I know it's a wild stab in the dark here, and is probably just me hoping for something unique and out of the blue...

Kate Bush?

Would make sense for how people reacted when being shown the line up? I'd be pretty happy with a Kate Bush/Bjork/Lorde Saturday night..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, grogpunx said:

I know it's a wild stab in the dark here, and is probably just me hoping for something unique and out of the blue...

Kate Bush?

Would make sense for how people reacted when being shown the line up? I'd be pretty happy with a Kate Bush/Bjork/Lorde Saturday night..

Dare to dream, fella.

2 hours ago, strackoftracknfield said:

Those people have exactly the same reliability as: "there're some blogs in Portugal saying Arctics will only play mad cool and NOS" and you didn't even provide any link to those blogs hahahahahaha 

I am portuguese and i read a lot of portuguese music blogs, and never saw one that gave that information.   The only info i saw that told that AM is coming to Alive and Mad Cool was from some AM forum,  that someone put in the mad cool thread.

But i am believe AM are going to be at Alive, Mad Cool and Primavera. I guess we will only find out  next Monday

2 minutes ago, Tigane said:

I am portuguese and i read a lot of portuguese music blogs, and never saw one that gave that information.   The only info i saw that told that AM is coming to Alive and Mad Cool was from some AM forum,  that someone put in the mad cool thread.

But i am believe AM are going to be at Alive, Mad Cool and Primavera. I guess we will only find out  next Monday

There is a lot of information about Arctic Monkeys coming to Portugal, I´ve seen somewhere on Twitter that they´re Mad Cool and Nos exclusive but the page then deleted it so that´s why i didn´t post anything. Blitz also posted a thing about them coming to Portugal and the next minuted they deleted it.

1 hour ago, grogpunx said:

Kate Bush?

an hommage to NICO by John Cale (30th anniversary in 2018)

or R.E.M. playing automatic for the people (26th anniversary)

even if they are beyond reality are even more likely

21 minutes ago, Ecco said:

Microdisney are reforming to perform Clock Comes Down the Stairs in Dublin on 2nd June and London on 9th June. 

I can't see them adding Primavera but I can hope.  

24 minutes ago, xxialac said:

The reactions don't indicate that something truly unique is on the bill. It would look the same if they had someone good on the bill as if they had someone average.

It's the medium of marketing - contrived and designed to sell the product - that's all there is to it.

Yeah I agree. Plus it's all subjective anyway. They could be easily excited by Arctic Monkeys, The National and Bjork, whereas I'd be like meh, even though I like all 3. 

24 minutes ago, xxialac said:

The reactions don't indicate that something truly unique is on the bill. It would look the same if they had someone good on the bill as if they had someone average.

It's the medium of marketing - contrived and designed to sell the product - that's all there is to it.

I know one of the competition winners, they don’t know the line up. 

1 hour ago, Ecco said:

Most likely: Beyonce playing Lemonade for Gabis lemon tree anniversary

2 hours ago, grogpunx said:

Kate Bush?

What would be great, is a full day on the main stage of women artists (Bjork, Lorde, Warpaint, First Aid Kit), especially after that image circulated on twitter with all the men taken out of the Wireless line-up

• Upvote 1