Primavera 2018

Runnerups

Yeah, that is true, however I´ve seen two Thundercat live shows already and they are very much to consider as jazz concerts, with a little urban spice. So I would consider it most likely to have a nice auditorioum spot similar to the one of Kamasi Washington in 2016 (where I was lucky enough to get a front row seat :-) )  Time will show!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, puckno said:

Yeah, that is true, however I´ve seen two Thundercat live shows already and they are very much to consider as jazz concerts, with a little urban spice. So I would consider it most likely to have a nice auditorioum spot similar to the one of Kamasi Washington in 2016 (where I was lucky enough to get a front row seat :-) )  Time will show!

i bet you were also at Suede's concert before and you moved forward for Kamasi! i did the same and i was front row too! what an experience!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cortomaltese said:

I appreciate the effort to see the bright side, but for me it is shocking if they actually booked AM, and all this time we are waiting for this

I dunno. 

Something like Bjork-Beck-The National-Arctic Monkeys-Nick Cave-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Father-Father John Misty-War On Drugs -someone like My Bloody Valentine would hardly be the worst set of acts to headline a fest.

It's not as if they're booking Eminem and Limp Bizkit for the topline.

And the lineup isn't late. It's released the same time every year other than for the 2017 edition.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I dunno. 

Something like Bjork-Beck-The National-Arctic Monkeys-Nick Cave-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Father-Father John Misty-War On Drugs -someone like My Bloody Valentine would hardly be the worst set of acts to headline a fest.

It's not as if they're booking Eminem and Limp Bizkit for the topline.

And the lineup isn't late. It's released the same time every year other than for the 2017 edition.

i don't know, i don't want to be greedy

this line up would be wonderful.

But still i believe that AM don't suit with the rest and i'd prefer sth more unexpected, as the slogan says

Edited by cortomaltese

Just now, strackoftracknfield said:

What about Lorde? She's in Russia on the 31th so she still could play on the 2nd, I think she would be a pretty good addition to the lineup, she was also mentioned by a one primavera stuff in a Gabi's fb live.

Belle and Sebastian would be great too. 

Good point, had forgotten about her and they need someone to cater to a younger audience.

9 minutes ago, strackoftracknfield said:

What about Lorde? She's in Russia on the 31th so she still could play on the 2nd, I think she would be a pretty good addition to the lineup, she was also mentioned by a one primavera stuff in a Gabi's fb live.

Belle and Sebastian would be great too. 

Yes, she is very likely. All the rumors are summed up here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rLVoPmmMs9J5G3x3Fh8TFrOJ7UCxCr_5kYnXAL-G-MY/edit#heading=h.a9do7yf8bfyy

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wakey321 said:

Ive been told by an extremely reliable source that AM are headlining this year

they are defenitely not on the bill, because they are supposed to headline mad cool and Gabi denied them clearly back in november, so your source is defenitely fake news.

• Downvote 2