Primavera 2018

Runnerups

someone on reddit

"

Looks like a bit of a larp but maybe worth a look in - why would the official account make you PM them to subscribe... That said, here are the numbers for those who care:

a) 12

51.509865, -0.118092

(waterloo bridge north side and tomorrow's date)

b ) 30

41.406511, 2.222931

(Primavera location and first night of the festival)

c) 08

51.527185, 5.124852

(First night of BestKeptSecret in the Netherlands)

d) 00

39.192813, -75.521371

(Firefly in Delaware - 00/06 though? No confirmed stage date maybe)

e) 06

50.968032, 4.683503

(Werchter festival)

f) 13

40.477614, -3.622057

(Mad Cool Festival in Madrid)"

Edited by bananaa52

41 minutes ago, muflon said:

Last years lineup section on main page was deleted today. https://www.primaverasound.es/ 

They're also pointing to the ticket announcement on the news page on the site...

7 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

FF18.png

I think it's a done deal!

Arctic Monkeys, Kendrick Lamar and Bjork then... Seems like Primavera have missed a trick not getting any of the names exclusively... Sharing a similar amount of headliners as larger festivals, and the same undercard as smaller festivals, not what I would've expected...

Weird that Firefly announced their line-up, with AM doing loads of hype in their Instagram for what I imagine should've been a simultaneous announcement.

Maybe this will prompt Primavera to follow suit?

Edited by boaboaboa

1 minute ago, ZXCVBNM said:

Nevermind, If the location is right I guess that means they must be playing...

If Primavera don't announce who's playing what day from the off (do they always do this?) then they could just be using the first date of the festival for this reason.

Anyway, the Instagram story isn't there now and none of the replies on that thread seem to have seen it. Arctic Monkeys are also not active whatsoever on Instagram, so I wouldn't be so sure it's genuine.

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

If Primavera don't announce who's playing what day from the off (do they always do this?) then they could just be using the first date of the festival for this reason.

Anyway, the Instagram story isn't there now and none of the replies on that thread seem to have seen it. Arctic Monkeys are also not active whatsoever on Instagram, so I wouldn't be so sure it's genuine.

Yes, Primavera sharing with Mad Cool is not what I would expect them to do. Must be a fake surely.

5 minutes ago, arcuse said:

What if they pull Arctic Monkeys, The National, Nick Cave, Björk and Kendrick Lamar tho? ;) 

I imagine they will...

Top line of bands I think based on the above would be:

Arctic Monkeys - Kendrick Lamar - Bjork

Nick Cave, The National, YYYs (all the others we've been speculating about)

Edited by boaboaboa