Primavera 2018

Runnerups

Kendrick, Anderson .Paak and St. Vincent are playing in the US about two weeks before PS.

Gabi is said to be interested in bringing both Kendrick and Anderson.

According to some Spanish site, Annie was asked not too long ago when she'll be back to Barcelona and answered that in the spring or the summer. 

IMG_20171114_193632.jpg

Edited by Orens

39 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I'd be very disappointed now if they don't get Anderson Paak. Was the best performer at this year's Glastobury - electrifying.

Odd to see St Vincent in such a small font, given her rise in recent years.

Odd to see The Chainsmokers headlining.

So to sum up where we are on the poster, something like this.

Decent Chance: Bjork, Beck, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Ezra Furman, Lykke Li, Anderson Paak

Highly Likely: Grizzly Bear, David Byrne, The National, The War On Drugs, The The, Yo La Tengo, Deerhunter, Warpaint,

Doing Their Soundcheck Now: Shellac

47 minutes ago, xxialac said:

So to sum up where we are on the poster, something like this.

Decent Chance: Bjork, Beck, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Ezra Furman, Lykke Li, Anderson Paak

Highly Likely: Grizzly Bear, David Byrne, The National, The War On Drugs, The The, Yo La Tengo, Deerhunter, Warpaint,

Doing Their Soundcheck Now: Shellac

I would also add Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds to the 'Highly Likely' pile. They are a strong festival favourite and heavily rumoured to be doing Prima Porto (I think that's what I have read anyway?).

It's getting close to my dream line-up - Nick Cave, Bjork, Beck and David Byrne (doing that sunset slot) is just too much for me. Can't wait for my expectations to be shattered. 

4 minutes ago, sgreen7643 said:

I would also add Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds to the 'Highly Likely' pile. They are a strong festival favourite and heavily rumoured to be doing Prima Porto (I think that's what I have read anyway?).

It's getting close to my dream line-up - Nick Cave, Bjork, Beck and David Byrne (doing that sunset slot) is just too much for me. Can't wait for my expectations to be shattered. 

Bjork might as well play Sónar, she fits the bill and had a special DJ set last year.

I'd say, right now:

Highly Likely: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, The National, The War on Drugs, Lorde, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, St. Vincent, Father John Misty, Grizzly Bear, The Breeders, Deerhunter

Decent Chance: Kendrick Lamar, Bjork, Anderson .Paak, Tyler The Creator, David Byrne, The The, Yo La Tengo, Cigarettes After Sex

26 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Yeah, you're right on Breeders - they look nailed on. 

Would normally expect St Vincent but if I remember she implied that she might not be around in Europe until Summer.

There's this quote right at the end of the text, seems like she's saying she will be coming back to Barcelona this spring/summer. 

38 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Sonar would also work better with the timing of her tour so far and yes, think you're right.

I think only two festivals gigs have been announced? None on either festival weekend. Bjork and LCD would be a coup as Sonar headliners. Meanwhile, with Nick Cave and The Nat probably already the bill, Primavera might rather save the spots and money for headliners with younger appeal such as Kendrick, Lorde, etc.