Return See coach question

Quahog5

I'm getting the See coach to Glastonbury from Sheffield but, as I live miles away, I don't really want to have to get it back. I've seen a few comments on here about drivers not bothering to check return tickets so would it be feasible for me to just jump on a Birmingham one and if so is there any way of finding out what time the Birmingham coaches leave?

I guess it depends how many coaches are going to Birmingham. Last year we got the coach from Swindon (live in Scotland but it's a long story). We'd parked in Swindon anyway so needed to get back there. There was only one coach back at 6am. No one checked our tickets but to be honest I have no idea if it was full or not. If there's lots of coaches to Birmingham you should be able to get on one of them.

I'm getting coach from London this year but was looking at a National Express back up to my parents in the North west. I guess I could just chance it on a See coach but what's to stop anyone doing that, even those without coach tickets to start with? I suppose if a coach was full and a ticket holder couldn't get on, that's when they would check tickets!