What T-Shirt Thread 2017

MartinK

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first year that I attended Glastonbury and attended the efests meet up for the first time, I wore a green John Deere t shirt which originally had said 'I'm a John Deere Farmer' on it in yellow lettering. However, when my wife got to it with the needlework it then read ' I'm a John Deere Former c**t' written on it. I wore it to the efests meet up for a bet with @oneeye off here. 

The following year I brought a t shirt which read 'Suck Satan's Cock' on it. I didn't get to wear it though as my wife decided that she was going to wear it. However, it was only when out and about away from the tent, that she discovered what she was wearing. She overheard a bloke say to his girlfriend 'Did you see what that woman had written on her t shirt'? She realized it was her that they were talking about so only then did she read the words on it. Fair play to her, she kept it on for the rest of the day.

This year I'm not sure what t shirts I'll be bringing, but do know that one of them, at least, will be an efests t shirt.

Thanks JacquelineS.

I'd probably never have looked that up. I never thought Dr Who scary as a child, but that was a disturbing enough bit ofDr Who footage.

As an aside, I have a brand new gas mask. I think I bought it before the purchase of the t shirt, but can't be sure.I bought it for a piece of artwork that I had intended to do, but never got around to. 

26 minutes ago, Bisque said:

This got delivered yesterday

IMG_1822.JPG

& the "are you my mummy?" Must have weirded out some young kids as I found that episode pretty dark. Not as bad as them weeping angels though.

I'm now going to send an email to myself indicating that I should watch the weeping angels footage, but I'm not watching it at this time of the morning after having had a couple of smokes. I think that would end up in me possibly calling the Samaritans for help. And given that one of my more maniacal friends was once a Samaritan, that's a call one subsequently doesn't want to make in a hurry.

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've got a t shirt along these lines (see below), but it's not exactly the same. I've only just found out that it has Dr Who connections. Anyway, I think I'll be bringing it to the festival.

Image result for are you my mummy t shirt

I love that you bought this not even knowing the reference :lol:

5 minutes ago, K2SO said:

A white one that says "FUCK THE TORIES"

I've ordered this: hoping it arrives in time for a first airing at Glasto.

ftt.png

18 minutes ago, gfest2009 said:

I love that you bought this not even knowing the reference :lol:

In my defence I will say that, in my opinion, it does stand up as a good t shirt, in it's own right.

19 minutes ago, gfest2009 said:

ftt.png

That chain reminds me of an ex girlfriend who was in the band Fuzzbox. They used something similar on the cover of a compilation album suitably entitled 'Look At The Hits On That'.

Image result for fuzzbox + neck chain

52 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

In my defence I will say that, in my opinion, it does stand up as a good t shirt, in it's own right.

That chain reminds me of an ex girlfriend who was in the band Fuzzbox. They used something similar on the cover of a compilation album suitably entitled 'Look At The Hits On That'.

Image result for fuzzbox + neck chain

As in international rescue fuzzbox?...bloody hell yog, you are a legend!