What T-Shirt Thread 2017

MartinK

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

How long did you sit there quietly in the dark, waiting for this thread to happen??? :D

Are you kidding? I've been milking that t-shirt for months! :P I announced I was thinking about making it, then I posted screenshots when I designed it.  Then I posted more screenshots a month later when I actually ordered it, then posted the photos above to multiple threads when the t-shirt arrived!

I wish I was the cool ninja, waiting in the darkness for the perfect opportunity to arise, but I'm much too much of an eager beaver for that :)

18 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Are you kidding? I've been milking that t-shirt for months! :P I announced I was thinking about making it, then I posted screenshots when I designed it.  Then I posted more screenshots a month later when I actually ordered it, then posted the photos above to multiple threads when the t-shirt arrived!

I wish I was the cool ninja, waiting in the darkness for the perfect opportunity to arise, but I'm much too much of an eager beaver for that :)

Im sorry! I avoided the Radiohead thread since failing securing tickets back in October. Now Im totally regret it :). Awesome t-shirt, you deserve milking as much as you like! 

2 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Might just be a keyring if too pricey :lol:.

Can't wait for @bennyhana22 final packing list after much nail biting and gnashing of teeth.:D

I'm not going to pretend that it's been an easy task this year but, after much deliberation, and a few difficult calls to those who didn't quite make the cut, may I present the finalised line-up for Glastonbury 2017.

351336518f1c18723237f0d59395c689.jpg

AWVFTS - lovely American Apparel tri-blend with rayon. RAYON, mind!!

anoice_t.jpg

Anoice - Japanese instrumental/post-rock band. Artwork from their seminal 2012 album, The Black Rain. It's more a slightly faded licorice colour than pure black, and is gorgeous.

plaidtee002.jpg

Veteran British electronica duo, Plaid. In fact, mine has the logo in a (appropriate) pyramid shape, rather than this round one.

kranky-hoodie-hugs.png

From ambient/experimental record label, kranky records (home of Grouper, Loscil, Anjou...). This year's No.1 t-shirt

0002203476_10.jpg

American instrumental band, Hammock. Another one in that loveliest of tri-blend material. An old favourite.

geishablack.jpg

Annoyingly, I can't find a web hosted picture of the actual Forest Swords t-shirt I am brining. It's much nicer than this one, in mid-charcoal with a slightly smaller, burnt orange geisha and logos etc. Obviously, as per The Rules I will not be wearing this on the Sunday when he's playing!

I've not yet formalised the day allocation for each one (there are six, so obviously one is a sub), but I have done selection for Friday and Saturday (and so their respective big nights).

It's been a tough year getting to the Super Six®, but I'm very pleased with the way that these t-shirts came through in the end to make selection.

:)

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22