How's your daily schedule looking?

FloorFiller

Thursday

Showhawk Duo -> Pumarosa -> Napalm Death -> Rhythm Of The 90's

Friday 

Hacienda Classical -> Hot 8 Brass Band -> Nothing But Thieves -> Mark Lanegan -> Royal Blood -> Sleaford Mods -> Dizzie Rascal -> DJ Yoda 

Saturday 

The Bootleg Beatles -> The Amazons -> Chaim Tannenbaum -> Katy Perry -> Beans On Toast -> Foo Fighters -> Arcadia Metamorphosis -> London Elektricity Big Band 

Sunday 

Slaves -> Deaf Havana -> Dropkick Murphys -> King Gizzard -> Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes -> Biffy Clyro -> Justice 

This is my current plan (some will be partial sets) but I've taken out loads of clashes when I've written this now... plus I haven't really looked at the later on stuff yet or planned in some time down at the T&C stages. 

Maybe it's best not to plan! :D

Wednesday

Explore

Thursday

Ultimate power>The Smyths>Showhawk Duo>Danny Howells>Dave Seaman>Darren Emerson>John Digweed

Friday

Hacienda Classical>First Aid Kit/Circa Waves>Declan McKenna>Royal Blood>The XX/Future Islands/Elbow>Radiohead>wander

Saturday

Still need to plan it, only certain act so far is Foos on pyramid

Sunday

Don't know yet, certain acts are Rag'nBone man and London Grammar

Does trying to plan out your days stress anyone else out or is it just me?! 

Trying for a nice balance of music and  different stages and I have added and taken off bands hundreds of times on clashfinder! 

My new "plan" is to pick 2 essentials each day and then see where the wind takes me the rest of the time, the line up is just too good this year! 

I'm over subscribed;

Thursday:

Baggy Mondays, Reeps One, Wander around 

Friday:

Hacienda Classical, Rews, Black Honey, Nothing But Thieves, Circa Waves, Mark Lanegan, Royal Blood, The XX, Anderson .paak, Major Lazer

Saturday

Gabrielle Aplin, Joseph, Inheaven, The Amazons, Sigrid, Busted, Toots & the Maytals, Carl Barat, Foo Fighters

Sunday

Slaves, Deaf Havana, Dropkick Murphys, King Gizzard, Frank Carter, The Magic Numbers, Lucy Rose, Biffy Clyro, Justice

Thursday- Explore- Napalm Death - Exolore. 

Friday- Black Honey, Billy Bragg, Radiohead. 

Saturday- The Amazons, Will Varley, Muncie Girls, Beans On Toast, Foo Fighters. 

Sunday- Robin Ince, Dropkick Murphys, Frank Carter, Biffy Clyro, Dreadzone. 

Wed- Mik Artisik

Thursday - working till 0000 then silent disco

Friday- Hacienda Classic, Paul Carrick, Big fish little fish, Rob de bank, George Ezra " for the Wife ", Dizzy Rascal

Saturday- Jools Holland, Craig David, Kaiser Chiefs, Katy Perry, Alison Moyet, The Jacksons, Deptford Northern Soul Club

Sunday- Jamie Callum, Laura Manning, Barry Gibb, Chic, London Grammar, Ed Sheeran 

Monday- Working

sine looks a bit like this at the moment:

Wed:

Mik Artistic, Z Star Delta

Thur:

Honeyfeet, New York Brass Band (maybe), The Smyths (maybe), Baggy Mondays, Circa Waves. Everything Everything, The Bomb/Rythm of the 90s, Kolsch, Nick Warren (if still awake)

Fri:

Hacienda, Charli XCX, Blossoms, The Lemon Twigs, Royal Blood, Kolsch/The XX, PAAK, Radiohead, DJ Yoda/Sasha

Sat:

Bootlegs Beatles, Khruangbin, The Amazons, Cabbage (maybe), Liam Gallagher, The Avalanches, Way Out West (maybe), Foos/Phoenix, Ratboy (maybe)

Sun: 

Slaves, Casseteboy (maybe), Rag N Bone Man, Barry Gib, Chic, Courteeners, Moderat/Jagwar Ma, Justice (probably)

Edited by plaskins