How's your daily schedule looking?

FloorFiller

Apologies if this has been done before (surprised if it hasn't) but I was away when the lineup dropped so may have missed it. If not, have at it - how're your days looking so far? Always a fan of planning things meticulously and then inevitably not sticking to it much at all. Might also be a nice way for people to give suggestions on gaps in people's days.

Here's mine:

Thursday:
open to suggestions > Napalm Death > open to suggestions > possibly Ho99o9 > open to suggestions

Friday:
Hacienda Classical > Charli XCX > Margo Price > First Aid Kit OR Hamilton Leithauser > open to suggestions > Angel Olsen > may stick around for the TBA, and then when it's inevitably Elbow go to > start of Lorde OR all of The xx > Radiohead > Hunee OR failing that, Blawan, but open to suggestions

Saturday: 
If I can get up, Bootleg Beatles > Whitney > The Moonlandingz > Thundercat OR Wild Beasts OR Craig David > Run the Jewels > Katy Perry > The National > Foo Fighters > Heidi OR Daniel Avery but open to suggestions

Sunday:
Real Estate > King Gizzard or Laura Marling > Barry Gibb > Chic OR John Peel TBA > Goldfrapp > Moderat > Justice > probably Jamie xx if I can get in but open to suggestions

Edited by FloorFiller

At present it's:

Friday - Pretenders, Black Honey, First Aid Kit, *, Royal Blood, Elbow, Radiohead

Saturday - Bootleg Beatles, British Sea Power, Thundercat, Run The Jewels, Katy Perry**, The Avalanches,*** Solange, Foo Fighters

Sunday - Cassetboy/DJ Rubbish, Rag'n'Bone Man, Barry Gibb, Chic, Goldfrapp, Emeli Sande, The Sheerantor****

* Might wander up to Mark Lanegan if I can be bothered.

** Might catch the first 20 mins or so of Liam G before going over to Perry if he's on at that time.

*** Decided to sack off The National as I'm seeing them in September.

**** Mrs Jass has selected the final two acts on Sunday evening.

Thursday - Napalm Death (purely out of intrigue) > Hunee > Leon Vynehall b2b Moxie > Palms Trax. Will most likely spend a lot of time walking around the site and immersing myself in it all once again

Friday - Hacienda Classical > Henry Wu Presents The Kamaal Williams Ensemble > Ata Kak or The Lemon Twigs > Shame > Angel Olsen > Future Islands > Radiohead > Hessle Audio Ten Years: Ben UFO, Pangaea and Pearson Sound > Hunee

Saturday - Khruangbin or The Bootleg Beatles > The Moonladingz > Thundercat (will be impossible to see all of both though) > BADBADNOTGOOD > Toots & The Maytals > The Avalanches > Solange > The Jacksons >  Daniel Avery > A Tribe Called Red. Clashes on this day are a nightmare for me but seen/will see all of The National, RTJ and Father John Misty so they're gonna miss out this time.

Sunday -  Orchestra Baobab > Real Estate or Ryley Walker > King Gizzard > Barry Gibb > Chic >  The Cinematic Orchestra > Moderat > Justice > Wiki or Jamie XX > Masters at Work

Will inevitably miss a lot of this stuff but that's the rough plan

Edited by rhg_99

Wednesday- wander about

Thursday- Explore SE corner

Friday- Kurupt fm, Royal Blood, Skream b2b Solardo (Arcadia till close)

Saturday- Craig David, RTJ, Katy Perry or Toots (depending on the weather), Stormzy, Foo Fighters

Sunday- #RightBazza, Chic, Courteeners, Moderat, Justice

Thursday - Wander around, Baggy Mondays, Circa Waves, Everything Everything, Kolsch 

Friday - Hacienda Classical, Black Honey, Circa Waves, The Lemon Twigs, Declan McKenna, Ride, The xx, Radiohead then whatever happens 

Saturday - Bootleg Beatles, Whitney, British Sea Power, Thundercat, RTJ, TBA (if LG if not Katy Perry), The Avalanches, end of The National, Stormzy, Phoenix 

Sunday - October Drift, Dropkick Murphy's, King Gizzard, Frank Carter, Courteeners, Biffy Clyro, Justice, Jamie xx

These are just my ones I really want to see, I have so many clashes and other bits I'd like to see, in all likleyhood I'll only end up seeing 4 or 5 of the below as it is!

Weds - DJ Kaylord (hopefully FBS?!)

Thurs - Circa Waves, Everything Everything, Kölsch, Elrow

Fri - Fujiya & Miyagi, Glass Animals, Greco-Roman: Joe Goddard, Major Lazer, Arcadia - Metamorphosis Show, Gorgon City

Sat - BriIsh Sea Power, Thundercat, Badbadnotgood, Katy Perry, Joe Goddard, Phoenix, SE Corner

Sun - Real Estate, Groove Armada, Chic, Goldfrapp, Justice, Hercules & Love Affair Soundsystem

The Orb – 21.45-00.00 - Glade

Stanton Warriors – 12.15-01.45 - Spaceport

Radiohead – 21.30-23.45 - Pyramid

Little Dragon – 19.15-20.15 – West Holts

Ride – 6.10-7 – John Peel

Hospital Records takeover – 17.00-21.00 – The Blues

Hacienda Classical – 10.45-11.30 - Pyramid

Arcadia Show – midnight – 12.35am

The Jacksons – 22.15-23.45 – West Holts

Goldie – 21.00-22.30 – Arcadia

Way Out West – 20.10-21.15 - Glade

Avalanches – 19.00-20.00 – West Holts

Toots and the Maytals – 17.30-18.30 – West Holts

Thurston Moore – 17.00-17.40 – Williams Green

Cabbage 15.30-16.20 – John Peel

Ghetto Funk All Stars – 3-6 - Clash

Nicky Blackmarket 1-2 – Salon Carousel

Justice – 22.00-23.15 – West Holts

Jagwar Ma – 20.30-21.15 – Williams Green

Goldfrapp- 19.00-20.00 – John Peel

Chic – 17.45-18.45 - Pyramid

Groove Armada – 16.00-17.30 – Stonebridge

Slaves – 11.00-11.45 - Other

So far...

Friday: Charli XCX - Nothing But Thieves - Circa Waves - Royal Blood - The XX - Lorde

Saturday: The Amazons - Busted - Katy Perry - Birdy - Foo Fighters/Phoenix

Sunday: Rag n Bone Man - HAIM - Biffy Clyro - Ed Sheeran/Metronomy

I actually thought I had a fuller schedule than I do.

Friday: Bo Ningen, Blossoms, Circa Waves, Royal Blood, The xx, Radiohead
Saturday: The Bootleg Beatles, Whitney, The Amazons, Run The Jewels, Katy Perry, The National, Foo Fighters
Sunday: Slaves, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, *Liam Gallagher*, Biffy Clyro, Justice

Thursday - Tankus The Henge, Staff party with Michael Eavis, Circa Waves or Everything Everything

Friday - Litter picking in the morning listening to Hacienda Classical - Blossoms - First Aid Kit - Sharon Shannon - Royal Blood. - The XX - Radiohead - Arcadia Show

Saturday - Bootleg Beatles (again whilst working) - Have a wander - The Amazons - Busted - Part of Toots and Maytals - Katy Perry - Either part of The National or The Avalanches - Stormzy - Foo Fighters - Hobo Jones and the Junkyard Dogs - wander around possibly SE Corner

Sunday - Black Dyke Band (Whilst working again) - have a wander - Dropkick Murphys - Rag and Bone Mam - Barry Gibb - Haim or Chic - Part of Courteeners - Biffy Clyro - In debate with the Mrs over going to see the end of Emeli Sande and then Ed Sheeran - I may still end up at Justice - Arcadia -

No Doubt this plan will go to pot at some point

Edited by Doug85

Thursday: Pumarosa, Circa Waves, Everything Everything
Friday: Charli XCX, Blossoms, First Aid Kit or Hamilton Leithauser, Glass Animals, Ride, The xx, Radiohead
Saturday: Gabrielle Aplin, Whitney, Wild Beasts, Run the Jewels, Katy Perry, The National, Father John Misty, Phoenix
Sunday: Sundara Karma, Real Estate, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Lisa Hannigan, Haim, Courteeners, Jagwar Ma or Moderat, Justice

Thursday - The Smyths, Circa Waves,

Friday - First Aid Kit, Royal Blood or Angel Olsen, The xx or TBA, Radiohead

Saturday - Bootleg Beatles, Whitney, British Sea Power, The Amazon's, Kaiser Chiefs, TBA, Carl Barat, The National, (Start of) Father John Misty, Foo Fighters 

Sunday - Sundara Karma, Start of Real Estate, Dropkick Murphys or Dr. Meaker, King Gizz or Rag'n'Bone Man, Kiefer Sutherland, Nick Mulvey, Biffy Clyro, ????

Thursday - Circa Waves,Everything Everything, Dave Seaman, Andy Carroll (no reason other than football names)

Friday - Pretenders, Charli XCX, Blossoms/Nothing But Thieves, Dua Lipa, Circa Waves, Glass Animals, Royal Blood, The xx, Radiohead

Saturday - Bootleg Beatles, Craig David, Run The Jewels, Katy Perry, Avalanches, Wiley, Corinne Bailey Rae, Stormzy, Foo Fighters, Rat Boy 

Sunday - Deaf Havana, Rag'n'Bone Man, Kodaline, Chic, Biffy, Ed Sheeran, Jamie xx

I've done loads of planning to pass the time at work however no doubt this schedule will go out the window after an hour on the Brothers Festival Strength cider !!!!

Wednesday - Rodney Brannigan

Thursday 
The Smyths
Showhawk Duo
Pumaros
The Orb

Friday 
Hacienda
Blossoms
First Aid Kit
Martha Wainwright
Future Islands
Lorde
Radiohead 

Saturday
British Sea Power
Craig David
Kaiser Chiefs
Katy Perry
Stormzy
Fatboy Slim
Layo & Bushwacka

Sunday
Laura Marlin
Kodaline
Haim 
London Grammar 

Thursday; Moscoman > Hunee > Young Marco > Palms Trax 

Friday; Charli XCX > Arts House > Ross From Friends > The XX > Radiohead > DJ Tennis b2b Moscoman/Blawan (fuck knows if Il ever be able to decide exactly) > Dan Shake 

Saturday;  Whitney > Thundercat > Loyle Carner > Solange > Joe Goddard > Jon Hopkins/ Sasha and Digweed/ Fort Romeau b2b Jennifer Cardini (fuck my life) > Daniel Avery > Steffi and Virginia 

Sunday; King Gizz and the Liz Wiz > Barry Gibb > Chic > Sampha > Justice > Jamie XX (if I can get near it, failing that)/ Jackmaster b2b Jasper James > Masters at Work 

I'm really looking forward to it :D

Long time I've looked at these post thought I would get involved with putting my schedule up. Days arent too bad but I've split my night act into 2 depending on the area I end up and feeling to go to as there is acts in both SE Corner and other areas that I'm keen to see.

Wednesday - Wander around the site, wait and see

Thursday - Elrow sets at some point throughout depending how rammed the tent is, Rationale,Circa Waves>Kolsch> Seth Troxler

Friday - Hacienda Classical > Charli XCX> Dua Lipa > Royal Blood > George Ezra > Clean Bandit > Major Lazer or Dizzie Rascal (Depending if I can be bothered with West Holts Walk from John Peel)

Jackmaster (Arcadia),  A Guy Called Gerlald (Glade)
SE Corner - Hunee > Gorgon City> Dusky

Saturday-  Amazons> Sigrid> Mura Masa> Katy Perry > Solange > The Jacksons
CLASHES - Raye and Ray Blk on during Katy Perry in Pussy Parlour

Glade - Sash and John Digweed > Jamie Jones
SE Corner - Heidi > Gideon

Sunday - House Gospel Choir > Rag n Bone Man > Frank Carter > Haim > Biffy Clyro > Ed Sheeran >  Shaggy??

Jamie XX Night (Beat Hotel)
SE Corner - Patrick Topping > Masters at Work > Luke Howard(HMD) 

At the same time this may go to pot and change on the days and not passed onto my pals who I'm going with so will wait and see the outcome

My "Plan" at the moment very much subject to change and there is big gaps in Saturday and sunday.......

Wednesday

Thrill Collins

Thur:

The Smyths - Showhawk Duo - GAP - Dave Seaman - John Digweed

Fri:

Hacienda - Hot 8 Brass Band - Craig Charles Funk and Soul - GAP - Anderson.Paak / Future Islands / - Sleaford Mods - Flaming Lips - Jackmaster - Boiz Noise / A guy called Gerald / Blaawan (The only problem with that day is that I have seen Craig Charles, , Future Islands and the Sleaford mods... all at Glastonbury)

Sat:

Bootleg Beatles - Jools Holland / Glastonbowie / Cabbage - Gap - Katy Perry - GAP - Sasha and Digweed / The Jacksons / Foo Fighters- Layo + Bushwaka

Sunday:

House Gospel Choir - Ryley walker - King Gizzard - Barry Gibb - Chic / TBA - Goldfrapp - GAP- Justice / Shaggy - GAP

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

43 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Thursday - The Smyths, Everything Everything, Grooverider and Fabio

Rest of the weekend no idea - wherever it takes me 

I envy your clash free zen, Aragorn. 

You Dúnedain really have got it sussed, haven't you?

Friday: Pretenders > GAP > First Aid Kit > Kate Tempest > The xx > Anderson Paak > Flaming Lips

Saturday: Bootleg Beatles > Amber Arcades > Moonlandingz > Run the Jewels > Toots > Avalanches > Stormzy > Foo Fighters

Sunday: Slaves > Ryley Walker > Laura Marling > Oumou Sangare > Haim > Marika Hackman > London Grammar > Justice

Only the bold ones are ones I'm certain of going to. The rest, I could easily be swayed elsewhere.

Thursday

The Smyths William green

Baggy Mondays Stonebridge

Circa waves William green

Silent disco propergander

Friday

Hacienda classics 

Blossoms 

Circa waves 

TBA BBC intro or Declan McKenna 

Ride or royal blood

TBA park

Supersonic introduced by Noel 

Saturday

Bootleg Beatles

British sea power

The amazons

TBA main hopefully liam 

Carl Baret

Foo fighters 

Mike Pickering 

Sunday

The smyths

TBA john peel 

The Sherlocks

Courteeners

Ed Sheeran reluctantly 

Here's mine. Loooads of time to chill/wander about this year. Which I'm dead happy about. 

Friday:

Kamaal Williams: 13:30 - 14:15 West Holts 

Jah Wobble's Invaders Of The Heart: 17:30 - 18:30 The Glade

The XX: 19:30 - 20:30 Pyramid Stage

Radiohead: 21:30 - 23:42 Pyramid Stage

Saturday: 

Khruangbin: 11:30 - 12:30 West Holts

The Moonlandingz: 13:30 - 14:30 Park Stage

Katy Perry: 18:00 - 19:00 Pyramid Stage

Solange: 20:30 - 21:30 West Holts

The Jacksons: 22:15 - 23:45 West Holts

Sunday: 

Real Estate: 13:00 - 14:00 John Peel

Goldfrapp: 19:00 - 20:00 John Peel

Moderat: 20:15 - 21:15 West Holts

Justice: 22:00 - 23:15 West Holts 

Wednesday - Glastonbury film at Cineramageddon

Thursday - Eats Everything at Stonebridge bar, wander all day and then catch TBA at 21:00 at Williams Green (Circa Waves, right?)

Friday - Charlie XCX (maybe), Blossoms, Kurupt FM for a bit, Royal Blood, George Ezra, Clean Bandit, Dizzee Rascal, SE Corner

Saturday - The start of The Amazons (gutted they clash with...), Craig David, Kaiser Chiefs, TBA (Liam G?) for a bit thnof, Katy Perry, Gorgon City, Stormzy, Foo Fighters, Mike Skinner

Sunday - Redlight, Dropkick Murphys, Rag'n Bone Man, Shaggy, bit of Biffy, London Grammar, Ed Sheeran

CANNOT WAIT.

Friday's relatively empty but leads up to the big headliner, my most excited act of the weekend, so that anticipation will carry me through. Few gems along the way, of course.

Hacienda Classical > Black Honey (with a few hours wondering time either side) > The Lemon Twigs > Glass Animals > Angel Olsen > The XX > Radiohead

Saturday on the other hand is rammed for me, and with some quick change overs and no consecutive acts on the same stage I'll be moving around constantly. On the other hand none of the headliners are massively exciting for me - just nice bands that I'll happily watch.

The Bootleg Beatles > Whitney > The Moonlandingz > Wild Beasts > Run the Jewels > King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard > either The Avalanches then 1/2 an hour of the National or that the other way around > Father John Misty > Phoenix or alt-J

Sunday's less intense but still fairly rammed. Got 2 headliners I'm very keen on and still flip flopping between. Like Saturday, may come down to a split second decision.

Sundara Karma > Real Estate > King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard > Barry Gibb > Haim > Marika Hackman > 1/2 an hour of The Cinematic Orchestra > Jagwar Ma > Metronomy or Justice