Ticket re-sale 23 June

Jon F

9 hours ago, Jon F said:

The ticket re-sale is 23rd June according to a reply to someone on their twitter account.  Not sure if that's been announced elsewhere yet.

Excellent and prompt reply from kc here.

Can someone ask them when the stage times and day splits will be out :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any further info on the ticket resale? Had a quick look but can't see much.

Got a couple of mates who now want to go but other than it's gonna be on 23rd there doesn't seem to be any other info. 

Like how many are going to be available and how much? 

Also do you need to sign up to anything to be able to buy or is it just the normal as soon as 9am hits get buying?

Cheers

51 minutes ago, Pooly JP said:

Is there any further info on the ticket resale? Had a quick look but can't see much.

Got a couple of mates who now want to go but other than it's gonna be on 23rd there doesn't seem to be any other info. 

Like how many are going to be available and how much? 

Also do you need to sign up to anything to be able to buy or is it just the normal as soon as 9am hits get buying?

Cheers

Not really much help mate but for as long as I can remember there has been folk selling tickets on here during the weeks before the festival.

Good luck.

8 hours ago, Pooly JP said:

Yeah I've told them I'd let them know if anything showed up on here but think they are hoping to get sorted in the resale so they know from definite and can start planning. 

You also get loads for sale on the official Facebook page  (under visitor posts) in the weeks leading up to the festival once tickets have been received.

Cheers for that not on Facebook but i'll get them to keep checking there if they don't get sorted in resale.

I think trying to get a couple of Emperors tickets without paying well over the odds is going to be the major problem, I don't really want to give up mine to join them in general haha.

1 hour ago, Pooly JP said:

I think trying to get a couple of Emperors tickets without paying well over the odds is going to be the major problem, I don't really want to give up mine to join them in general haha.

Back in 2015 I got my EF ticket in the resale...to give me the best possible chance (like getting Glastonbury tickets) I was on the 'holding page' 5/10 mins before they went on sale and then refreshed the page continually until the purchase page appeared...you might be fortunate enough to get a couple.