Confirmed secret sets 2017

SecretGlasto

52 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Believe it or not, The Park always finishes early on a Sunday.

Ah yeah you're right, hadn't ever noticed that before. Thought i was on to something there! 

Edited by MarkBarron

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these secret sets are giving me a headache. The fact that Gorillaz is getting thrown about, and we may have no idea where/when is going to ruin my whole festival because they would be straight at the top of my list of bands to watch.

10 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I'm going to throw QOTSA in the mix...I'm aware they have a gig in Canada on the sat but josh is over here on the 28th? For a film Q&A and I just got a feelin 

I can tell by your name that you are totally unbiased on this matter and your feeling is to be trusted completely.

On 6/16/2017 at 9:45 PM, K2SO said:

All these secret sets are giving me a headache. The fact that Gorillaz is getting thrown about, and we may have no idea where/when is going to ruin my whole festival because they would be straight at the top of my list of bands to watch.

Exactly this, if i miss them i'll be absolutely gutted! 

On 13/06/2017 at 10:52 PM, evannn said:

Also, Neil had info that suggests a Thom Yorke DJ set Friday night in the greenpeace tent. Does secret glasto usually do the DJ TBAs?

I'm sure I remember seeing somewhere that it was the Engine Room on the Saturday night? 

3 minutes ago, theDandy said:

I'm sure I remember seeing somewhere that it was the Engine Room on the Saturday night? 

Afaik there was a Friday or Saturday slot, both of which were "special guest DJs" but since then Jarvis Cocker has filled the Saturday one.

It is the engine room, I didn't initially realise the stages were different 

I had info that either the Fri or Sat Special Guest DJ Set in the Engine Room was Thom Yorke and passed this on to Neil.

Given that they have now announced the Saturday one as Jarvis Cocker, it looks likely to be Friday 00.30 to 1.30.

The info is second hand, so perhaps only worth a 50% probability, but originates from what should be a reliable source.

"THE HOP & LIQUOR

A great man once said “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy”. You will be more than happy with our choice of beers, ecstatic about our cocktails and overjoyed by the atmosphere. On Thursday we’re bringing you a very special DJ set from Savages – don’t miss it!"

So, Savages are on the farm.