Confirmed secret sets 2017

SecretGlasto

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, adamski said:

Ed Sheeran supposed to be joining beoga at 13:35 on acoustic stage. Just been told by a steward. They are the galway girl backing band. He told me that, I had no idea.

Gunna give this one a go, will let you know if he turns up.

52 minutes ago, adamski said:

Ed Sheeran supposed to be joining beoga at 13:35 on acoustic stage. Just been told by a steward. They are the galway girl backing band. He told me that, I had no idea.

That is the worst fucking song ever written. And especially disgraceful when there's already a great song with the same title.

56 minutes ago, adamski said:

Google tells me they are indeed said band. I quite like folky stuff so will enjoy anyway. 

You will be my hero today if its right.

Watching a band called Earl now. Lovely chilled music and a beautiful voice

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

not from me. The - duff - info that came my way was them for the park on Friday.

They definitely aren't playing. I know some people close to the band and they confirmed that they definitely aren't coming

I'm currently at BBC waiting for Slaves (there was nothing else on I fancied, so figured I'd check out some new bands before)... do we think JP will get packed hours in advance, or should I be alright getting in at about 3, do you reckon?

Not there this year sadly but I have to say there's a huge false rumour every year that never materialises. I honestly can't see the Killers being (a) left as a secret and then (b) being put in the tent either. Very unlikely. 

I'm sure the TBA will be something good but I'd be shocked if it was The Killers or even Greenday like some others are suggesting. Waaaay too Big and Popular for that tent. 

At John peel now for real estate, who have a much bigger crowd than I was expecting. Lots of people in the tent sitting down, so obviously here for something later. Killers or not it is going to be busy. Chatting to a bloke yesterday who randomly mentioned the killers playing. Get here early. I am off to Laura marling!

13 minutes ago, adamski said:

At John peel now for real estate, who have a much bigger crowd than I was expecting. Lots of people in the tent sitting down, so obviously here for something later. 

I am currently one of those people sitting down - 100% because it's Sunday and I'm fucking exhausted.