Confirmed secret sets 2017

SecretGlasto

12 minutes ago, mon the biff said:

Ha true. Could be wrong of course but the lady I spoke to knew the big surprise and works for the festival high up so I trust her judgement. She happened to be family of our camping neighbours. 

Wait so there's another 'big surprise' we aren't even expecting?? At this point I don't see what it could possibly be except Theresa May coming on stage to throw tomatoes at Corbyn

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zac Quinn said:

Wait so there's another 'big surprise' we aren't even expecting?? At this point I don't see what it could possibly be except Theresa May coming on stage to throw tomatoes at Corbyn

I asked her specifically if THAT Emily surprise is gunna happen. Her response... 'yes just wait and see'

5 minutes ago, Cuzzy said:

Women at the Red dragon stall told me it was an American group playing the TBA at the John peel stage  and her hubby will find out tonight at a management meeting

Would be a bit of A crippling blow if there wasn't a rumoured American group (or two) playing this weekend. Guess we'll have to wait and see :P

14 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Manics for Park instead of Elbow?! Arcade AND gorillaz?! 

What a time to be alive 

The fact Elbow are on site, their merchandise is on sale on site and their tour bus reportedly behind The Park stage kind of points to it bring them as special guests today. Particularly when they have a gig on Saturday and Sunday elsewhere.