Bbc advert

FuzzyDunlop

Not the best but it did make me point at the TV in excitement. My friend rolled her eyes as if to say "please stop talking about Glastonbury" 

(seriously, I sometimes think I have problems the amount I talk about it!! This forum makes me feel better, I'm hoping everyone else does the same)

24 minutes ago, across97 said:

What do we think will be the 'song' of the festival, ie the one that makes it on all the BBC Glastonbury cutscenes?

Always find it quite fun speculating that. Going with a Sheeran song I think

I was going to say Sheeran too. I gather he is quite popular.

Foals 2013 seems a long time ago...

1 hour ago, Homer said:

I was going to say Sheeran too. I gather he is quite popular.

Foals 2013 seems a long time ago...

It was my number the song wasn't it? Or was that reading? Either way my number was one of the best fitting songs for that cutscene. 

I love watching the footage back, and I don't know why but a good song on the cutscene makes it all even better

Song will be castle on the hill with the image slowly focussing from the pyramid to the tor. 

Saw the advert though and it got me so excited. The fact that THE countryfile show is a week today has me like a kid at Christmas too

Edited by Heather90

1 hour ago, across97 said:

It was my number the song wasn't it? Or was that reading? Either way my number was one of the best fitting songs for that cutscene. 

I love watching the footage back, and I don't know why but a good song on the cutscene makes it all even better

It was indeed - the keyboard riff part.