Aw that's class! What do I do to get involved? I'm hoping to be travelling down on the Thurs; just waiting to hear back about potential car shares. Would be great to get in a group for camping too as I also have a bit of anxiety about being a campsite loner. Haha.

I still have an efests boomtown flag somewhere if people want it for a shared camp? No spare pole anymore though

Im still going alone , hoping im not to drunk to find meetin place. Anyone heard anymore on were the lonely people r camping :). Be really gd to have a efest camping but heard it never happens must be hard when everyone's so excited on the day.

Just been reading the thread 

Going solo this year and last year was a blast. I'm up for any moral support you're offering haha 

honestly debating whether to go or not but don't really wanna miss this for anything 

will be the first time alone and I'm short sighted as fuck, will make it difficult to find my was around 

whats the details of the little gathering?

Cheers!

My first festival alone aswell, gotta go on coach on my own like a sado lol. Ive decided to go no matter what just abit gutted its on my own. Im happy enough to meet anyone, im a friendly an enjoy having a laugh just feel daft talkin to random people at first. I Think u should go Cause , u would be gutted other wise.

I don't think you should feel any different going alone. I haven't been to a festival by myself but have been to many gigs solo. You will most defiantly meet people there and someone will always wanting to chat. 

You will definitely be gutted if you don't go. 

Hi guys, I've never been to boomtown before but really want to go next year although I may be alone because my friends are all boring old men at the age of 23 aha anyway how did you lot who went alone get on? Did you have a good or bad experiance and was it easy enough to meet people who'll take you under their wing lol

I enjoyed it but without ur mates it's not as gd. I ended up on my own most of the time. When I was there I just chilled out an went with the flow. As ur young I reckon u would find a group that u can hang about with. I should be goin next year with or without my mates.

Awesome, well if you're going alone next year let me know and we will arrange meeting up or whatever so neither of us are alone