Worthy FM

Petaldaze

I'm not sure if it's just because I've added it to my Favourites in previous years, but on the TuneIn radio app on my Android phone, you can find Worthy FM via a normal search.  The logo shows the usual Worthy FM 87.7 neon sign, and there are a load of different shows listed, such as '40 Years of Glastonbury' and 'Daddy Teacha',   Obviously, these aren't on air at the moment, but when you click 'play' you get messages along the lines of: 'this show will be available today from 4pm.'  However, I suspect all these links are dead as they relate to a previous year and TuneIn will assign new links each year.  I've always found Worthy FM like this:

1.  From the home screen, click on the top left (three lines) button

2.  'Favourites'

3.  'Add custom url'  (at bottom of page)

4.  Enter the following in the box: http://s10.voscast.com:10196/    (This was the link from 2015.  It may be different this year.  You will be able to find the new one by looking on the Worthy FM website once they've started broadcasting.  Someone will no doubt share it on here too.)

Job done.  It's a bit clunky to set it up like this, but once it's set up, so long as you've got 'auto restart player' selected in settings, then you just have to open the app to get Worthy FM playing.