Where should we camp?

Verminkt

This is my first time going to Glastonbury and we will arrive at noon on thursday. We are with 6 people, 3 tents. Our problem is is that we have no idea where we should put our tents? I think we don't want to be walking too long from the entrance with our tents but we also want to be as close to the Pyramid stage as possible. Can you give me advice?

Another VERY important question: What is the price of a beer for which size? Very broke but don't plan to be sober for a second while I'm there.

Insert other media

Bring you own Booze.  As far as camping recommendations - you don't need to be near the Pyramid, and you'll struggle to find anywhere all that close by Thursday, so save your legs.  When you arrive and have got your wristband, not far after the gate, whichever gate, there should be a map saying where you are, and the availability of space in the camping areas around you.  Seek out this information board :) .  I guess it's better to arrive to one of the Western car parks on Thursday?  more unallocated camping that side of the festival generally.