In two weeks time i'll be...

JoeyT

all being well setting up camp in the East Campervan fields. We're booked in for breakfast at the café opposite the turning for the camper field at 10.30am so with full stomachs we'll join the queue to get in straight after. Hopefully we won't be stuck in the café until 4.30pm like we were last year!

Now it's your turn folks...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving to Cardiff from Exeter (Live in Exeter now but all my friends are in Cardiff and we're all getting a minibus together). Although I know I'll spend the entire drive back to Cardiff panicking that I've forgotten something.

Then a few beers over my friends house to await the arrival of everyone else whilst watching Glastonbury 2016 highlights on the iPlayer.

I shall be sitting on a train bound for London. Will be due to arrive there around 3pm. I'll then make my way to Greenwich where my friends live. A night of last minute packing for them no doubt while I get in the way having a couple of drinks :)

We're then setting off early on Wednesday morning by car.

15 minutes ago, Robofish said:

I'll be reading weather reports. Again and again and....

Firstly I'll be doing this.

Just now, jyoung said:

On the train from Liverpool to London for a one night stop over with this years gang before an early Wednesday morning coach trip from Victoria to Glasto!

Then I'll be doing something similar to this.  Train from Preston Tuesday evening, and then the 3pm coach from London.  Hopefully the queues will have died down by the time we get there.