In two weeks time i'll be...

JoeyT

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Woffy said:

I got the FB message last night just before I went to sleep. 

It hasn't even happened to me, but I had a shit nights sleep just thinking about it!

I feel bad for your mate.  That is a hideous thing to do to someone you love/loved.  Also not telling him for a while, smugly thinking about it, just nasty.   

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

What a nice ritual!

Thankyou :) I find it a relaxing way to unwind before the big day. I'll be watching an early preview of Edgar Wrights new film Baby Driver. Should be good!

Finishing packing - trying to get some sleep (never works) before a 7am car journey down to the farm hoping to arrive 1ish. Into Worthy View (for the first time ever and only due to hatred of walk from car park (i know i kind of hate myself for it)) and then wake up at home 6 days later wondering what's happened

I'll just have landed back from Edinburgh & setting 4/5 alarms for tomorrow morning.

In an hours time I will be home charging all my camera batteries, portable chargers & catching up on Love Island.

Edited by Bisque

1 hour ago, sime said:

Thankyou :) I find it a relaxing way to unwind before the big day. I'll be watching an early preview of Edgar Wrights new film Baby Driver. Should be good!

Yeah that sounds really nice. I should do something like that really but I'm always still running around stressing at that point.

43 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah that sounds really nice. I should do something like that really but I'm always still running around stressing at that point.

I try my best to have everything ready the weekend before. Then I can escape for a while, come back, do a last minute check and then get some sleep thinking about the movie I just watched. 2 and a half weeks to go. I'm starting to get that Glastonbury tingle in my legs!

3 hours ago, sime said:

I'm starting to get that Glastonbury tingle in my legs!

Gout?

But I've only just come in!

I understand that that was painful, but it's the law around here to shoe horn that one in when you get the opportunity. Well, fuck me, if you've only got The Bull Ring to be proud of, you'd be clutching at straws too.