Greenpeace Showers

K2SO

I'm going with my girlfriend for the first time this year, and she is banging on about showers.

I haven't used them before, but she is eager... However, she wanted to know if they are cubicles or communal. Can anyone answer please?

45 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Do the male queues tend to be smaller/quicker than the female ones?

Imagine the difference between gents and ladies toilets at a gig and multiply it. 

Normally hardly any queue for guys and a huge one for ladies. 

Either because men don't care about smelling or less bits to worry about washing. 

Edited by squirrelarmy

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Imagine the difference between gents and ladies toilets at a gig and multiply it. 

Normally hardly any queue for guys and a huge one for ladies. 

Either because men don't care about smelling or less bits to worry about washing. 

Sorted! I've never bothered with the showers before but may give them a try this year as they defo wash away the hangover and set me up for the day.

3 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Sorted! I've never bothered with the showers before but may give them a try this year as they defo wash away the hangover and set me up for the day.

I was in a tipi last year and had probably three showers over the festival and it felt so good. I'm not sure that I'm so worried if it's a dry fest, but if you've been balls deep in mud then fuck me it's nice to feel clean for once.

40 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Women's were quicker than mens on both occasions I had them last year. My girlfriend and I got tickets same time - I was waiting longer...

Never usually bother showering but in the 2010 heatwave i woke up drenched in sweat and couldn't sleep in the heat so went up to Greenpeace. Turned out to be a lovely experience as you just grab a number, mooch around the area, grab brekkie, just keep popping back every now and again to see where they're up to. I probably waited 2 hours from 7am but doesn't feel like a wait when you're not stood in a queue :)