Whats your piles looking like ?

Crazyfool01

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Im not glad I had to see that Kalcius :o  Im more annoyed that I had started making my pile but the other half decided it was to early for me to have Glastonbury piles all over and put them away!!! I swear she is the Glastonbury Hitler! plus she's annoyed I picked Glastonbury over her birthday! to me that was a no brainer? 

Edited by jdizzle

3 minutes ago, jdizzle said:

Well Im not glad I had to see that Kalcius :o  Im more annoyed that I had started making my pile but the other half decided it was to early for me to have Glastonbury piles all over and put them away!!! I swear she is the Glastonbury Hitler! plus she's annoyed i picked Glastonbury over her birthday! to me that was a no brainer? 

And you will celebrate her birthdays... in fallow years only? :D

7 minutes ago, jdizzle said:

Well Im not glad I had to see that Kalcius :o  Im more annoyed that I had started making my pile but the other half decided it was to early for me to have Glastonbury piles all over and put them away!!! I swear she is the Glastonbury Hitler! plus she's annoyed i picked Glastonbury over her birthday! to me that was a no brainer? 

well thanks for coming to the farm to celebrate my birthday instead ... although not sure it will be any consellation to her !

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

i might not when I get it out the bag ... might have something that kind off resembles one ... think I put it away wet and I'm delaying checking it 

Haha I did that after my 2013 run of festivals. Got it out a couple of days before Glasto 14 and it was mouldy. Didn't have time to get a new one so had to go with it. Made my mate sleep under the mould.

Annoyingly I've had a perfect tent the last two years but accidentally left the poles behind last year. Can't afford a new bloody tent.

I'm starting to put a few things together but no proper pile yet. Did some Glastonbury laundry earlier. Mad that it's only a few weeks away now.

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

when I saw your post I wondered what  I was about to see/ read :)

Ha ha! Even though I am a naturist (just incase you were wondering, yes, I am nude now!), I do need my comfy clothes and stuff too. I am currently though, too lazy to get everything together...!

Just now, sime said:

Ha ha! Even though I am a naturist (just incase you were wondering, yes, I am nude now!), I do need my comfy clothes and stuff too. I am currently though, too lazy to get everything together...!

packing list must be small ... where everyone else is deciding on number of pairs of socks to take !!!