How busy is camping on thursday at Leeds fest?

Josh123cragg

Hi me and my friends are going to Leeds fest this year and we are wondering how busy the camping areas get on Thursday. We are wondering what time to go as we are wanting to get a good spot and are wondering how quickly it fills up. And if we need to arrive really early as we are planning on getting there about 11pm

We got there thursday early afternoon the past couple of years and got a shit spot both times. If you get there 11pm on the Thursday you're getting a shocker of a spot. I mean shit as in far from the arena. We've managed to get a place for us all to camp with each other.

Edited by Odessa

• 2 months later...

As @Odessa stated, going that late on Thursday I wouldn't be too optimistic on getting a decent spot. If you're looking to get on Red/Blue/Orange its best to get there on Wednesday or Very early Thurs. I've always camped on Blue and fortunately, I get to the entrance at 10am on Wednesday morning and inside the campsite at around 11:30ish. By 4/5pm blue site is pretty much full with the exception to some minor camping spots.