Mich1268

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stopwn1981 said:

This is running to that pink set list - can't see either Gallagher turning up.

Wait till Coldplay then you will see the other set list I posted come into play ;-)

Miley & Ariana upping the smashing it level, AGAIN

This has so far been - by a country fucking mile - the best, least sanctimonious, least self-serving, least patronising, most utterly bang on, perfectly pitched, genuine, moving & FUN benefit concert I've ever fucking seen. 

Just now, Woffy said:

Miley & Ariana upping the smashing it level, AGAIN

This has so far been - by a country fucking mile - the best, least sanctimonious, least self-serving, least patronising, most utterly bang on, perfectly pitched, genuine, moving & FUN benefit concert I've ever fucking seen. 

I would agree completely but we've got "Chris talk" to come yet! :)

8 minutes ago, morph100 said:

The turn around time for acts is seriously impressive, they haven't even got two stages :-)

Yes it's an incredibly slick event, esp considering they weren't even planning it for very long! 

That said, it seems the same band, with a few extras here and there, is carrying the weight for most the acts. And they're as hot as it gets!

1 minute ago, billum said:

Yes it's an incredibly slick event, esp considering they weren't even planning it for very long! 

That said, it seems the same band, with a few extras here and there, is carrying the weight for most the acts. And they're as hot as it gets!

Yeh the band are pretty good to be fair, bad ass drummer anyway