Crows Nest

PorkSoda

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a look at their twitter page and scroll through the pictures of the bands that have played before, gives you a good idea, Heavenly Recordings have a quite a bit to with the tent so expect any of King Gizzard, Amber Arcades or Temples to play, oh and Jagwar Ma they seem to play it every year!

Edited by edwardjc14

They don't normally release the line-up until the morning of each day, which is a little annoying, but probably stops masses of people showing up. Jagwar and King Gizzard will almost certainly be there.

Edited by StLewi

9 minutes ago, StLewi said:

They don't normally release the line-up until the morning of each day, which is a little annoying, but probably stops masses of people showing up. Jagwar and King Gizzard will almost certainly be there.

Jona has closed the Crows Nest on Sunday for the past 3/4 years I think! Odds on to happen again.

Fancy Nick Mulvey, Kate Tempest, All We Are, Pumarosa and other Speedy Wonderground bands/alumni/friends too

One of my very favourite places in the festival, I may on occasion just wander uup there and take pot luck to see who might be playing. Michael Kiwanuka played there last year and was fantastic (if a little busy!) and Gruff Rhys the year before. Great memories.

Very fond of this stage despite its obvious accessibility issues. The Parrots were a surprise highlight on there last year that came completely out of nowhere. Will definitely have an eye kept on it, especially the inevitable King Gizz set (all 3 sets baby!).

6 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Very fond of this stage despite its obvious accessibility issues. The Parrots were a surprise highlight on there last year that came completely out of nowhere. Will definitely have an eye kept on it, especially the inevitable King Gizz set (all 3 sets baby!).

After seeing The Parrots in Newcastle I also decided to catch them at the Crows Nest last year and it was good to see they bring the same energy to every show they put on, great band :D

Line up gets written on the chalkboard every morning and then they tweet a picture of it out. 

Because this is my favourite part of Glastonbury I've gone back and grabbed the line ups each day for the last 2 years pretty much to give you an idea of the type of bands who play. 

The guy who runs crows nest is Jagwar Mas agent which is why they are always there. 

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

Edited by Divein

19 minutes ago, Divein said:

Line up gets written on the chalkboard every morning and then they tweet a picture of it out. 

Because this is my favourite part of Glastonbury I've gone back and grabbed the line ups each day for the last 2 years pretty much to give you an idea of the type of bands who play. 

The guy who runs crows nest is Jagwar Mas agent which is why they are always there. 

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

Wow - stornoway at 11am. Apparently they hauled all of their gear up that hill just 30 mins before the start of that set. How I miss them