Jagerhaus

cincoveces05

Jaegaarhaas is still listed but Strongbow stage area isn't so could be swap for that (although they're still listed as a sponsor!) Saying that I don't recall them it being listed last year so could just be a newbie stage, not sure where though can't imagine they'd dare put by the lake again after the feckwits ruined it 2 year back!

47 minutes ago, cincoveces05 said:

Anyone know if Jagerhaus will be returning this year?

Looking at the website, there's a new area called The Kraken Freaky Tiki, wondering if it's a straight replacement?

Even reading about Kraken makes me feel hungover. Quite like it but too much and it`s not good the next day.

5 minutes ago, bottonrob said:

Jaegaarhaas is still listed but Strongbow stage area isn't so could be swap for that (although they're still listed as a sponsor!) Saying that I don't recall them it being listed last year so could just be a newbie stage, not sure where though can't imagine they'd dare put by the lake again after the feckwits ruined it 2 year back!

Strongbow tree thing was good last year. Decent tunes and could normally find a seat. Wouldn`t have been up to much without the good weather though. Was the lake thing something to do with virgin rail`s birthday and a one off *

* I could be talking shite but I remember going down a wee visit. Was muddy and the bar was a fortune but proper toilets was good.

4 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Strongbow tree thing was good last year. Decent tunes and could normally find a seat. Wouldn`t have been up to much without the good weather though. Was the lake thing something to do with virgin rail`s birthday and a one off *

* I could be talking shite but I remember going down a wee visit. Was muddy and the bar was a fortune but proper toilets was good.

Oh could've been but imagine if people didn't decide to take a dip they might've considered putting a stage there year on year. Is a fab spot!

2 minutes ago, bottonrob said:

Oh could've been but imagine if people didn't decide to take a dip they might've considered putting a stage there year on year. Is a fab spot!

Agreed. Cracking view over the Lake.

I was quite overawed and had to take a lie down. It was about £6 for a half.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 7:56 PM, Port-a-loo Pete said:

I've been 5 times and not once have I even seen the lake! (Probably a good thing). Where the feck is it ???

Same theres a group of us and we have never found a lake yet. Never really searched but thought would have stumbled on it by now

2 hours ago, ramragon said:

Come back Sailor Jerry bus !

Dont mind kracken either so drinks wise I'm sorted but the bus has great tunes and fun going on all the time

Completely agree, jug of sailors and ginger with the djs pumping out Aretha Franklin on a sunny afternoon followed by a dadnap on the mainstage hill makes one happy bottonrob!

13 hours ago, ramragon said:

Come back Sailor Jerry bus !

Dont mind kracken either so drinks wise I'm sorted but the bus has great tunes and fun going on all the time

Ah yes. Sailor Jerry mojhitos :-)

You watch yirsel sir on yon Kracken. Delicious but too much and the next day can be dodgy !

39 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Ah yes. Sailor Jerry mojhitos :-)

You watch yirsel sir on yon Kracken. Delicious but too much and the next day can be dodgy !

Next had kracken heed yet the day after, sure it'll happen sooner or later though