'Book of Glasto'

I feel like Pablo

So, the video references "Book of Glasto", quick Amazon search leads you to "English Heritage Book of Glastonbury", this book was published on 5th October 1993, the UK number 1 on that date was DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince with "Boom! Shake The Room".  Pretty sure this was rumoured a while back anyway?  At 6p plus £2.80 postage I bought a copy of the book as well just in case haha

13 minutes ago, hogboy said:

So, the video references "Book of Glasto", quick Amazon search leads you to "English Heritage Book of Glastonbury", this book was published on 5th October 1993, the UK number 1 on that date was DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince with "Boom! Shake The Room".  Pretty sure this was rumoured a while back anyway?  At 6p plus £2.80 postage I bought a copy of the book as well just in case haha

Excellent skills sir.  If this isn't confirmation of the "Really Big Secret", then I don't know what is.

Edited by windy_miller

I didn't go last year, but in 2015 there was a thing by the Park stage next to the tower, where anyone could write a sentence for a crowd-written book. Assuming that's a regular thing now (don't remember it before then) could it be about that maybe?

Edited by pjadnoo

13 minutes ago, windy_miller said:

Excellent skills sir.  If this isn't confirmation of the "Really Big Secret", then I don't know what is.

Was convinced I would end up at The KLF when I started my search, never mind.