Cineramageddon

Simpo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Browner's Right said:

I would check again on a desktop rather than phone - it works fine for me.

Gutted. I really wanted to watch the Glastonbury film on Wednesday. I've been checking all day and assumed it was just running late.

I even had a reminder on my phone yesterday! 

Just now, themuel said:

Gutted. I really wanted to watch the Glastonbury film on Wednesday. I've been checking all day and assumed it was just running late.

I even had a reminder on my phone yesterday! 

keep checking, people will give back cars, and you can still go as there is a queuing system for those that don;t turn up for cars (there will be plenty of those) or for non cars/eg headphone wearers

I wanted to book Johnny depp this morning but had a confusing confirmation booking page saying 1x Johnny depp and congratulations you have booked a car for Mad Max 

Ive tried contacting them through the email provided but the email couldn't be delivered.....anyone else having problems with their order ?

15 hours ago, milly16 said:

Ive tried contacting them through the email provided but the email couldn't be delivered.....anyone else having problems with their order ?

Their website had a typo in the e-mail address yesterday, they corrected it since then. The correct e-mail address is boxoffice@cineramageddon.com

On 2017-6-12 at 9:48 AM, funkyuk said:

how many people per car?

I e-mailed them and asked this question, here is their answer:

The cars have a minimum of 4 seats, however the front two seats give a good view of the screen and there might be sighting problems from the back.

So 2 x for serious viewing or 4 x for a more casual experience.