Cabaret_Tent

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Space Ritual - again

Not everyone's cup of tea, I know, but I always tried to catch them. The sheer perverse pleasure of seeing them down the Rabbit Hole play to 30 odd people, while Muse was on back in 2010, remains a key Glastonbury moment for me.

Poor old Nik Turner seems to now be banished to the Mandala tent, parping away discordantly for four hours a day to half a dozen people, which seems a shame for such a iconic Glastonbury character.

...oh my lord, I've turned into a grumpy old man.

53 minutes ago, Cabaret_Tent said:

This list is making me sad now! It's the acts missing from Wednesday/Thursday that I'll miss the most. Vodka Jellies is a great shout - always a good singalong and Mr Eavis always turned up. Looks like a year of new discoveries.

Thursday is always my favourite day with the most clashes! I love the more novel, fun acts and as such can I make some recomendations? You may have already seen some of these but my plan is to see Lekiddo Lord of the Lobsters 》Mik Artistic 》NY Brass Band at Gateway. Then Showhawk Duo at Williams Green. Then finishing up at Bimble Inn for Oh My God, It's the Church. All are really good fun for different reasons and do the job of getting the party started!

17 hours ago, sparkythetortoise said:

No Space Ritual - again

Not everyone's cup of tea, I know, but I always tried to catch them. The sheer perverse pleasure of seeing them down the Rabbit Hole play to 30 odd people, while Muse was on back in 2010, remains a key Glastonbury moment for me.

Poor old Nik Turner seems to now be banished to the Mandala tent, parping away discordantly for four hours a day to half a dozen people, which seems a shame for such a iconic Glastonbury character.

...oh my lord, I've turned into a grumpy old man.

They are playing on the 16th June in King Arthur Pub in Glastonbury. I'm hoping they stick around for the festival, maybe they'll join Nik for the Mandala jam sessions??

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

Hmmm back to the line up with my glasses on this time! 

• WHEEL OF FOUR TUNESSENSATION SEEKERS STAGETHURSDAY23:30 - 01:00
  • WHEEL OF FOUR TUNESSENSATION SEEKERS STAGEFRIDAY21:45 - 22:45
  • WHEEL OF FOUR TUNESSENSATION SEEKERS STAGESATURDAY02:00 - 03:00

There you go :)