Clashfinder generator

wellysplosher

2 hours ago, wellysplosher said:

Here's something I've written that will generate your Clashfinder for Glastonbury (or other festivals!) .

It works best with a Last.fm account, but also works with a Spotify account.

http://www.wellysplosher.com/schedule.html

splosherexample.thumb.png.1ec00c975e5043d3805e54808965281d.png

Hope someone finds it useful! :)

Very nice, thank you.

If you are looking for suggested enhancements then a filter based on number of appearances would be good and also the ability to suppress or delete unwanted acts from the results too.

How much listening time do you need to have for it to register? I don't normally listen to Spotify but went for the premium free trial a few weeks ago for the build up to the fest. I've been listening to a lot of the playlists but the only artist generated are the Kaisers. Not complaining but would be good to see more artists.

2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

How much listening time do you need to have for it to register? I don't normally listen to Spotify but went for the premium free trial a few weeks ago for the build up to the fest. I've been listening to a lot of the playlists but the only artist generated are the Kaisers. Not complaining but would be good to see more artists.

It currently works off your own playlists and tracks in your "Songs", unfortantely Spotify dont make your listening history as such available. I am working on a change to make it include other peoples playlists that you are subscribed to though :)

9 hours ago, wellysplosher said:

It currently works off your own playlists and tracks in your "Songs", unfortantely Spotify dont make your listening history as such available. I am working on a change to make it include other peoples playlists that you are subscribed to though :)

@Brave Sir Robin's playlist would fuck it up for me if you implement this. Every act would be coloured haha.