Your 2017 headliners

kalifire

So now the whole thing is out and clashes are known, what's it going to be?

Simple idea, really: list the day and the artist (and any qualifying comments). I'll start shall I, hmm?

FRIDAY: Radiohead
SATURDAY: Dizraeli & Downlow (at the Rumshack. Obscure choice but I was banking on RTJ and Dizraeli is excellent value, plus gets me to the SE corner early)
SUNDAY: Justice (who I suspect will win the day despite stiff competition from Ani DiFranco)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday: Foos

Sunday: Justice who I've only really heard about on here but actually seem like a lot of fun.

Friday I'm still undecided, might just head off to the SE Corner or Rabbit Hole early, none of the main stages are totally grabbing me thus far, might be a nice opportunity to explore.

gonna split this in two; Main and Night finisher headliners. Because who goes back to their tent straight after a headliner?

Friday:
Main: Radiohead
Night finisher: Norman Nodge

Saturday:
Main: Foo Fighters
Night Finisher: Steffi & Virginia

Sunday:
Main: Call Super b2b Job Jobse (same time as Ed).
Night Finisher: Masters at Work probs

Fri: Radiohead, if they bomb and the setlist bores me, Flips

Saturday: some of The Jacksons but may give The Dhol Foundation a go on Avalon to be close to SEC

Sun: Wide open - probably Justice, maybe Metronomy, Ani DiFranco if i'm knackered and want to conserve the mental energy for the big all-nighter