October Drift

Crazyfool01

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Aye, will be there.  Any thoughts of a meet up outside before the set?

can do :) I'm going to the front though :) to lend my support , not sure how busy the early acts on the john peel will be ? anyone hazard a guess ? weather dependant ? 

• 2 weeks later...

They were awesome! So glad I finally managed to make it to the festival. It was very hard work and looked like it wasn't going to happen on Wednesday, but something came through very last minute and got here Friday afternoon. 

It's my tenth Glastonbury and I have appreciated it more than ever before. Seeing October Drift this morning was one of those moments that made me so glad to be here.

Hope to see them moving up the stages in the coming years!

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

who made it to the jp ?

After grabbing an early morning pick-me-up I wandered through the dust and the rain to watch this. Knew of them before the fest so not a 'discovery' as such, but certainly one of the best new bands I saw all week. Smashed it and they appeared genuinely humbled by the whole occasion. Close to the best thing I saw on Sunday.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

new track from these guys released today .... october drift seems kind of appropriate at the moment 

N E W . T R A C K 

Over the moon to announce that our new track 'All Broken Down' is now available to stream on Spotify 

https://open.spotify.com/album/456gEcYPNZYp3zlIbDGfzB

...See more
No automatic alt text available.

you might recognise my avatar once the video is released 
Edited by crazyfool1

1 minute ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

They were SO good on the JP stage. Top band and a lovely bunch of chaps. 

I got blagged into doing something ridiculous and dangerous for them a few weeks ago when they were filming for their next video :D

I thought it might have been you... I met you ... well spoke to you briefly ...... great chainsaw mouse work ... have you made the final cut ? if not pm me and i will find out :)

• 4 weeks later...